Read This First

Hey everybody.

Thanks for deciding to give this story a try. It has been up for many years now and is getting some attention at the moment, so I thought I would update this space with some info.

I know this is a flawed story. I do want to change some things that happens in this story, I just don't know exactly how or when. If I should go through each chapter or just fix some key elements that have been bothering me. There are things about certain characters I wish to change, but I do want you to make up your own minds about them. They are not perfect, far from it, because let's face it - perfection in a human being cannot be achieved. That's just life. So they'll make stupid decisions that are not thought through or say things that they shouldn't. It's what makes them who they are and how they can work towards being better. 

Okay, small "rant" is over, if you can even call it that. 

--//--

I value each and everyone's opinion and I would really appreciate it if you could take a few seconds, perhaps a minute, of your time, either whilst or after you've read a chapter, to scribble down a few words on what you thought of it. 

I can't improve my writing or my story if I don't know what is wrong with it. 

That being said, I'll keep writing no matter what. 

Now GO, I release you!