Chapter 19

*TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual References / Assault later in the chapter. Please skip if you're not comfortable.*

Saturday...

It's the day of the College Campus Party and the entire student body is excited! There are tables and booths set up outside in the main square for visitors and students. Tents for each club are also set up with tons of papers and brochures for curious observers. 

There's a massive food area set in the middle of all the greenery with hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, ribs, sub sandwiches, corndogs, chips, french fries, steamed vegetables, chinese food, tacos, burritos, asian cuisine, shrimp, spaghetti, soup, salads, lemonade, soda, water, chocolate cake, cookies, empanadas -- EVERYTHING you could imagine eating was available.

Chairs were set up for those who don't prefer sitting on the grass. Luckily, it was a nice day. The sun was shining ever so brightly, blinding those who dared to challenge it in a staring contest. There were no clouds in the sky, and there was a slight breeze.

It's only been one hour since the party has begun, but the campus is already filled with students. B5 are inside a dorm cafeteria, eating breakfast. They are with their manager Jim, talking about the days events.

JIM: "Eat up boys. You'll need the energy for today."

PATRICK: "I'm already on it!" (stuffs his mouth with pancakes)

KELLY: "Dang, Pat! Save some for us!"

PATRICK: "You got your own food -- eat it!"

JIM: "So, anything new happen with you guys this week? You know I haven't been able to catch up with you guys since me and my wife went on vacation."

KELLY: "Actually, a lot has come up lately..."

JIM: "Oh, really? You sound sad, what's up?"

KELLY: "Well, I kind of hooked back up with my ex and she was really cool at first, but I realized she never changed. But, uh, I'm not dealing with her anymore man... too much drama."

JIM: "Oh, that sucks. But I'm glad you're dealing with it in a mature way. What about the rest of you?"

PATRICK: "My relationship is good! The rest of them trippin'."

DUSTIN: "Yo, my girl is actually drama free! I'm enjoying my life right now."

BRYAN: "Yeah, me too." (smiles)

DUSTIN: "Lil B, you got a girl now?"

PATRICK: "Is it Nicole or Gia?"

BRYAN: "Yes, and it's Gia. I asked her out yesterday after class."

KELLY: "Dang, Bryan, I woulda never known you'd go out with Gia."

BRYAN: "What do you mean?"

KELLY: "Look, bro, imma be honest. She just seems above your level. Like, she's a straight A student, very bright, pretty, and she seems determined. She too good for you." (chuckles)

BRYAN: "That makes no sense at all, Kelly. Just shut up."

KELLY: "She actually said 'yes' to you?"

BRYAN: "YEAH. Why can't you believe it?"

KELLY: "...because you're Bryan."

JIM: "Well, at least he has a girlfriend and he's happy. Right, Bryan?"

BRYAN: "Exactly, Jim!"

PATRICK: "I heard Nicole was only using you. I never thought she'd do something like that."