Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Mikayla @MsMickiMouse on twitter

(Gia is in the picture above)

*ONE WEEK LATER*

__ Raven's POV __

It's been one week since that little "incident" at the club, and things are lookin' better. Firstly, my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore. Secondly, Reese stopped partying. And thirdly, we haven't heard from Eric in a minute! Haven't even seen him around the campus, and if we do he doesn't say anything -- Haha we got that boy scared! That's what he gets..... -____- 

OH! Did I mention I have a new boyfriend? Guess who it is?! Mhmmm! DUSTIN BREEDING!! Eeeeek, I'm soo happy in life right now! Dustin's such a sweet, handsome, muscular, intelligent, sensitive guy... he really is! I love being with him <3

Today, Dustin and I are at the park and we're gonna have a picnic! We brought a lunch basket, a blanket, some water, and oven baked brownies that I made myself. We sat down, ate some lunch, and started to chat...

DUSTIN: "Girl, these brownies will be the death of me. (chuckles) They're really good!"

RAVEN: "Thanks. (chuckles) How do you like the BBQ pulled pork sandwiches?"

DUSTIN: "They aight..."

RAVEN: "I told you they needed more sauce, but NOOO--"

DUSTIN: "Hey, it's not my fault -- it's my first time making it!"

RAVEN: "I know. And you did... okay. (eats a brownie)

DUSTIN: "Just OK?"

RAVEN: "Yeah. You know, this is better than that mac 'n' cheese you made yesterday. You almost got your whole family sick. That stuff tasted like CEMENT! (laughs)

DUSTIN: "Whatever man, don't hate."

RAVEN: "Hehehe! It's alright, boo, your cooking teacher will help you."

DUSTIN: "I appreciate it." (kisses her on the cheek)

RAVEN: "So, how is B5 coming along? Any major moves to look out for?"

DUSTIN: "Well, we pretty much got the album finished... we're just waiting on the label. They too slow for me."

RAVEN: "(chuckles) Patience is a virtue, Dustin. Don't stress."

DUSTIN: "Everyone says that... (rolls his eyes) Anyways, I think Carnell was talkin' to Reese about her recording a single with us."

RAVEN: "Really?! That would be hot! This could be a chance for Reese to bump up her singing career, too." (smiles big)

DUSTIN: "Yeah. I haven't really heard her sing too much, but if she's your sister, I know she gotta be talented."

RAVEN: "Oh, she's good! Definitely the most unique voice you've ever heard. B5 and Reese Jackson... I can picture it now."

DUSTIN: "We might meet up tomorrow at the studio. Wanna chill with us?"

RAVEN: "You mean 'you'?"

DUSTIN: "Yep, haha."

RAVEN: "Of course, love. Do you really gotta ask?"

__ Reese's POV __

I had gone to church service this Sunday morning with Carnell. This has probably been my first time at church since I was a little girl. It's so... weird. I feel so out of place.