Chapter 7

**guy in picture is Eric**

__ Reese's POV __

I just left my Chemistry and Literature classes this morning, and boy were they boring!! I slept in both of those classes, too. Too much reading! And there were no cute guys either, ugh. So far, college sucks.

I think I'm gonna get me a late lunch. I should call the girls to see if they will come with me...

__ Raven's POV __

I had my cooking class this morning. It was really good! The chef introduced us to our kitchen areas and we started baking right away! Today, I baked some chocolate fudge brownies with fudge icing on top, and they were delicious!! I wrapped up the other brownies and kept them in my room. Hopefully Reese doesn't see them and take them. 

Now I'm heading to this math class; I'm not a fan of math but hopefully it'll be interesting this year.

TEACHER: "Hello, and welcome to Advanced Math for juniors and seniors. Open your book to page 4 and follow along as we learn about the wonderful would of matrices."

CLASS: "BOOOO!!!"

TEACHER: "Oh, trust me, it's fun! Now follow along..."

*Later*

TEACHER: "Your homework is page 7 with the two worksheets I gave you. You have fifteen minutes of class left, so feel free to start your assignment."

RAVEN: "Wow, this isn't too bad. Maybe I can survive this year."

COLLEGE GUY: "Hey! We remember you."

RAVEN: (looks up, then smiles) "Oh, Carnell and Patrick! Nice to see you! I didn't even know you were in here."

CARNELL: "Yeah, neither did we."

PATRICK: "How you doin'?"

RAVEN: "Good, actually. You can sit here if you want."

PATRICK: "Thanks. (they sit down) You smell like... chocolate?"

CARNELL: "Really, Patrick?"

PATRICK: "What? She does!"

RAVEN: "Hehe. I actually baked some fudge brownies last class. The smell must have followed me..."

CARNELL: "Oh... (chuckles)"

PATRICK: "You didn't give us none? (acts mad)"

RAVEN: (giggles) "Sorry, maybe next time though."

*A small pause*

PATRICK: "You seen Dustin lately?"

RAVEN: (doing homework) "Yeah... we actually saw each other this weekend at a night club."

CARNELL: "Yeah, he told us he saw you and your friends there."

RAVEN: "He was with some girl though..."

PATRICK: (unsurprised) "Probably one of his many chicks."

CARNELL: (hits Patrick) "Anyway, Dustin talks a lot about you."

RAVEN: "Oh really?"

CARNELL: "Yeah, I think he might like you."

RAVEN: "Well... too bad he doesn't go here."

PATRICK: "Maybe you and your friends can hang out at our house tonight. We can chill." (smiles)

RAVEN: "I don't want us to be a bother to y'all--"

CARNELL: "Nah, it's fine. We'd like to get to know you girls more." (smiles)

RAVEN: "Okay. Well... sure."

*Bell rings*

PATRICK: "Alright, well, how about 4 pm?"

RAVEN: "Sounds cool. I'm down."

PATRICK: "Here's our address; we'll see you guys there."

RAVEN: "Thanks. Bye guys!"

CARNELL/PATRICK: "Later!"

They are too nice. Well, I better tell my girls to get ready to hang out with B5! I wonder where they are...

__ Nicole's POV __

Me, Gia, Reese, and Raven met up at the college cafeteria to get a quick bite to eat.

REESE: (loud) "My day was HORRIBLE!! Class was BORING and I didn't see any cute guys. I NEED A DRINK!"

RAVEN: "Girl, hush! You're too young to drink."

REESE: "I can still get me a wine-cooler, shoot. I deserve it!"

RAVEN: (rolls her eyes at Reese) "How was your day, Gia? You look upset."

GIA: "No, it was just people bothering me in Calculus."

NICOLE: "Yeah, home girl was getting the hate. I wanted to tell that girl off, but Gia wouldn't let me."

GIA: "It's no big deal, guys, it happens to me all the time--"

RAVEN: "That doesn't make it right, sis."

GIA: "I know but..."

REESE: "What else happened?"

GIA: (thinks) "... mm, oh! I met Bryan in my English class today! He sat by me."

NICOLE: (spits out drink)

REESE: "OMG! Gia, what did he say?"

GIA: "He was just being polite and saying how we should hang out. He's sweet!" (smiles sweetly)

RAVEN: "Aww, you're blushing!"

NICOLE: "Mhmm."

REESE: "You jealous, Nicole?" (smirks)

Nicole: "Psshh! Heck no, I got a man! His name is Roger and he's GORGEOUS!"

RAVEN: "Where you meet him?!"

NICOLE: "In my Literature class, and he took me out to lunch! Ooh, he's perfect! He compliments me, does everything I want him to, and...  we kissed!" (blushing)

GIA: "Whoa. Isn't that too fast? You've only known him for a day."

RAVEN: "Yeah, girl, you better calm down before he be giving you babies."

REESE: "Y'all know Nicole easy."

NICOLE: (annoyed) "Shut up -- it's my relationship!"

RAVEN: "MY TURN! Patrick and Carnell are in my math class and they invited us over their house today."

REESE: "Ooh, let's go! I wanna see my man Carnell!"

NICOLE: "Really? Did they give an address?"

RAVEN: "Yep. So let's get ready and meet them so I can see Dustin."

GIA: (grins) "I can see Kelly!"

ERIC: (walks up) "Hey, Reese, you wanna hang out?"

REESE: "Oh, Eric! I forgot all about you. Actually we were leaving--"

ERIC: "I was 'bout to go to a nightclub... and I know how you love to party." (winks at her)

REESE: "In that case -- YES!"

RAVEN: "NO! Sorry, um, Eric? We're going to see important people today, sorry."

NICOLE: "Yep, sorry. Nice jacket though."

We grabbed Reese and left this "Eric" by himself in the cafeteria...