2

Hey I'm Y/n Jimenez and I was going to a regular high school party and I met this body there. Mattia Polibio. We were both drunk and we ended up having a hook up. When I went home I was fine until the next couple days I started feeling sick in the morning and every time I ate so I decided to take a pregnancy test and turns out I was pregnant and Mattia was the father. That was the first time I ever had "intercourse" with someone. My mom was scared at first but she wasn't mad. She said that she was gonna help me out with this whole thing. I ended up taking Mattia out of class and telling him about it and he just said that he didn't want to be apart of any of this and walked away from me. That's when I knew I was going to be a raising a kid on my own with my mothers help.

I'm 6 months pregnant now. I stopped going to school after 4 moths since the doctors said I couldn't go to school anymore because people who going to bump into me and didn't want anything happening to the baby.

Aliz-what are you going to name him?
Y-I was thinking Emilio? But I don't know?
Aliz-Emilio? I like it
Y-what about you mom?
Y/m-I like that name sweetie.
She kissed my forehead and went to make dinner while Aliz was rubbing my stomach
Aliz-I felt a kick!
She said smiling and and looking at my stomach and he kept kicking and I started laughing
Y-your so dramatic
Aliz-this ain't weird to you?! Having a human inside you!
Y-still shocks me sometimes yeah
I said nodding and smiling while she kept rubbing my stomach.
Y/m-kids the foods ready!

She yelled out and we got up sitting at the table and ate the pasta she made. Aliz was sleeping over mine since she wanted to go to the mall tomorrow to shop for baby clothes. Everyone at school found out I was pregnant. They kept asking questions about me but I just walked away until I finally got to stay home. I've been school work online and Aliz has been turning in assignments for me too. She tells me that Mattia's and his friends keep looking at her and pointing every time she walks past them. I've tried talking to Mattia about this but he just ignores me. I don't bother talking to his friends at all.

After we finished eating we out the dishes in the sink and I went up to take a shower. After that I rubbed lotion on my belly and sat in my bed and Aliz took a shower. After she came out she wanted to put on face masks so we did. We were messing around and laughing and he kept kicking and every time he did Aliz's smile got even wider.

Aliz-I'm gonna be the best Tìa to him
Y-thank you
Aliz-for?
Y-not leaving me when I told you I was pregnant
Aliz-I would have never left you. Yea I freaked out a bit but I was never gonna leave you. Your my best friend
She said mailing and I hugged her
Y-love you
Aliz-love you too