8.Checkmate

Shikamaru pov's

The plan was simple.

"Squad A, kakashi, guy, Yamato, Sakura, and I, will go straight in. we'll be searching for (y/n) and ino. Squad B (lee, Naruto, and others) will fight the bastards outside."

''What group am I in? of course everyone forgets me.'' shino whined.

"Oh, I had no idea you were here. Um join squad C when B rushes in afterwards, you take on reinforcements; But for now stay hidden. They can't know the number of ninjas we have."

"Hai!" kiba spoke for the group.

''Okay..ready..go!'' Shikamaru demanded.

Squad A rushed ahead and the two guards tried to stop them but was cut off by lee's leaf hurricane, sending them flying.

The two guards were on the ground. As squad B was fighting, squad C waited like asked.

~~~~~~~~~
After what seemed like an endless fight when they entered. The bastards retreated or dead down.
Currently, we were finding our way.

"You sure you know what your doing Shikamaru'' Sakura nervously asked.

"It's my job to know otherwise, this whole plain would be a failure.'' I assured.

"You have experience shikamaru's tactics before, don't act so brand new." Kakashi patted sakura on her head.

"R-right..I'm just so worried about (y/n)" she took a deep breath.

''I have faith that her youth is not yet blood shed.'' Guy makes a side comment to which he gets smack in the head by Yamato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ino's pov's

the alarm went off and I knew that they were here. I went into link sate:

'Shikamaru, we're hidden away but I don't think we have much time.' I voiced.

'Are you hurt? Is she hurt?!' Shikamaru pick up his pace with made every one else do so as well.

"slow down...I'm fine but I'm not sure about the (y/n) and the child." I stated.

'give me your location!' Shikamaru was getting impatient.
The others could see that which made them question what sakura had said before.

Shikanaru noticed their change in behavior. Realizing they can't get the signal, ino directed.

They wonder why his eyes suddenly widen and grew teary.

and so he announced "ino just signaled me" because of his job, he knew that his wife and child must come second in order to catch the assholes who kidnap her in the first place. "So I need sakura and yamato..to go to block B, their in room 1090"

"Hai!" They both agreed and vanished.

"Shikamaru, why didn't you-" guy wanted to continue but got the hint when kakashi said "one must fight his battle first before he receives anything"

"How..youthful" guy turned into a sobbing mess as they continued their way to the asswipes.

~~~~~~~
block b, Room 1090

Sakura knocked on the door in a specific way that ino and (y/n) only knew since they were best friends.

"Sakura!?" She yelled out.

"Ino!" Move to the side of the wall!"

"Ok!"

She smash the door open with her fist; sending it flying to the back wall.

Yamato blinked a couple of times of how much strength she packed in that punch. He also questioned, was it necessary to smash a door that could of been unlocked?

sakura rushed her way towards ino and (y/n).

You were holding your stomach and grunting.

"Let me ease your pain" sakura placed her hand on (y/n), fusing her chakra with you.

"Than-k you" was the only word you could say. You felt a little relaxed which cause you to black out.

"(Y/n)!" Ino cried.

"It's fine, we have to get her out of here!"
~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! How could we be so reckless!" The boss fussed.

His group of barbarians bowed their heads in shame.

"Don't just bow! Go do something stop them!"

"Sir, there's hardly any of us left!"

"Where are the reinforcements?!"

"They never entered, sir."

"Dman it all!"

"I believe this is a checkmate!"

"Wha-" the boss turned only to get punched in the face.

They were surrounded.
Group c from the outer layer, group b from the mid layer, and group A in the inner layer.

Checkmate.