5.Hostage

Your Pov's

"I can't quite breathe, it's dark too. Where am I? I can't even move" my hands are tightly roped together as well as my feet; Tied down to a chair.

I had strong urges to cough because of the foul air around me. Either that, or the bag over my head was the cause.

However none of that really mattered because

I felt sharp pain blow my waist.

"Let me go!" I cried

"Shut up, you little bitch!" A man with a deep tone yelled.

In that moment, the bag was tooken off of me.

I was exposed to the light which my eye vision was a bit frizzy for being in the dark for too long.

"Listen up, otherwise you're dead meat!" Another one with a snody tone said.

"We'll let you go" he smiled.

You raised an eyebrow.

"Please." You pledged.

"Will let you go when we sacrifice you." The other included.

"They say whenever a female
(L/n) get's pregnant, itsuki can take over The babie's body and be reborn! Those (l/n) clan's are weaklings, easily possessed" He laughs and so do others who decide to join in the room.

"How did you know?!"

'It was supposed to be a hidden leaf secret.'

'Itsuki...the legendary man who's said out to be a monster. He who processes plants?! Why on earth are they worshiping him?! Who exactly are they? What village and how did they get pass the gates?! How did they know I was pregnant?!'

"Damn you, damn you all to hell!" You yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry shikamaru, we're doing the best we can. We got squad A searching the field and B, heading towards the forest." Yamato reported.

"Is that so.." he punched the wall, leaving a hole. "How the fuck could this happen? How could the konoha gate keepers be careless?! well?!" He was frustrated.

The ninjas all felt ashame but also pitted him.

"I'll find those shitheads and take back my wife!"

"Shikamaru, we found a witness!"