1.Since Childhood

Shikamaru was your childhood friend and for the longest of time, you had a crush on him.

For some odd reason, you thought of him as amusing. Why would that be odd, you ask? He uses his words quite bluntly and he seems like the world's biggest complainer;

Yet you believed him to be a much more than that; A boy with great potential.

Enough said about him,
You're name is (f/n) and you're from the (l/n) clan.

Most people from you're clan had your same (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

Let's start the story, shall we?

You woke up in your slightly messy bedroom. Slowly taking your time getting dress.

Next was the boring part of the day, brushing, washing, etc.

Afterwards, you headed down stairs to the kitchen.

"Morning hun, I see you're up early. Glad I didn't have to wake you up myself." You're mom giggles.

"Yeah right..you'll forget about me.."  you mumbled the last lines with a stren look.

"What was that, you little brat? you must yern to see haven at a much sooner age!" She threatened.

You're soul left your body, in other words, don't anger your mom when she is on her time of month.

"Uh, I said otherwise, you'll leave before I have a change to see you."

"That's  what I thought!" She smirked.

While you guys settled at the table and she served breakfast, she noticed you lost in thought.

You're skin showing a sight blush to it.

You're mom laughed "Oh my, are you still dreaming about shikamaru?"

You quickly broke out of it and yelled "wh-what!? No, I don't even!"

"Sure (f/n)-chan, whatever you say. I hear you sleep talking about him all the time" your mom rolled her eyes.

"Lies!" You denied.

"Oh hun, even your father knows."

"What!?" This time...your soul left for good and you died at 6:59 on a Saturday morning. Cause of death: knowing that your father can potentially ruin your life.

"Oh (f/n) stop being so dramatic, I told your father before that I didn't want him telling your business. Especially to Shikamaru's father; he tells him everything. It's a tradition of best friends."

"Let's just hope he kept it"

'How long have they known!? No wonder everyone can read me soo easily!'

*ding dong*

The door bell ringed and we stood there for a while waiting for a response.

"(f/n)-chan, go open the door." Mom went you stairs.

"Wonder who she's hiding from. Oh well, probably adult business."

You get up from the chair and make your way to the door.

"I bet it's Ino wanting me to go shopping with her." you placed your hands on the handle.