Chapter 7

Y/n POV

On the way to where Yeonjun wants to bring me, I fell asleep cause it's far,my head rest on the car window.After a few minutes,Yeonjun shake my body lightly trying to wake me up.

"Y/n, wake up,we're here." Yeonjun soft voice echoed trough my ear. I open my eyes and sat down properly. My eyes widened that he brings me to the amusement park,I haven't went here since I'm 8 cause my mom said that I'm grown bigger.

"Let's go out." Yeonjun said.

I get out from the car while watching my surroundings.

"Have you been here before?" He asked me probably he noticed that I was kind of dumb watching surroundings like a kid.

"Yes,ofc I've been here but I stop going here cause my mom told me that I have grown up,I feel really shame if I went here alone." I replied,my eyes still stick on my surroundings.

"Okay , let's get going." He said leading me to the counter ticket.

"Y/n-ah what do you want to ride?" Yeonjun ask me.

"Anything." I answered shortly.

"Okay then,let's ride the roller coaster!!" He grab my wrist,my eyes widened and speechless honestly, I'm scared of roller coaster. I stop from my tracks and that make Yeonjun confuse.

"Why are you stop?" He asked me.

"Umm..I....I'm scared riding roller coaster."

"It's okay,I'm here, I'll be with you,c'mon!"

A smile appeared on my face when he said that.

We ride the roller coaster at the second seat. I close my eyes cause I'm very scared. The ride was wild as the people shouting Yeonjun as well,everyone screamed and I am wondering is the ride is coming to an end or what? I opened my eyes a bit and I didn't expect that the 90° degree was going, I held Yeonjun's hand tightly and I didn't realized that.

Yeonjun POV

She held my hands tightly and I was shocked and speechless but happy in the same time. I was planning on confessing her tonight at the ferris wheel cause I think that's the better place than confess to her in front of the people.

The ride is coming to an end,we jump off the roller coaster and she was still holding my hands. She then realized and she took off her hands from mine and apologize,I hope she can know that I'm happy.

"It was fun!!!" She said excitedly, I giggled at her action and continued walking. We bought some junk food like cotton candy,slushy and etc.

We take to seat on a bench like 10 minutes cause we are really exhausted and without realizing the time it almost 6,but then I heard a growl from Y/n stomach. I giggled a little.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Hehe,yeah..I junk food can't make me full, I prefer ate with rice."

"Shall we eat at the food court?" She nodded shyly and I chuckled.

Y/n POV

We when to the food court and take a seat, Yeonjun told me to wait cause he will order our food and I just nodded.

While waiting, my eyes were roaming around and spotted something that made me scared, Taeyong is here with his friends and I'm scared that he will revenge to Yeonjun after what he did yesterday moring.