Chapter 11

Y/n POV
Next morning.

I woke up by the smell of pancakes I bet it was my mom. I grab my phone and it says 5.30 a.m , wth? Why so early , mom usually cook breakfast at 6.00 . I went out of my room without taking shower cause I wanted to ask mom why she cook breakfast at this time.

"Mom." I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning honey~ why don't you take shower? You're going to be late."

"What do you mean I'm gonna be late?"

My mom gave me 'are you kidding?' look. And I realized that today I'm have camping trip. I rushed to my room and took a quick shower. After that I wear my cloth and put on a light makeup.

 After that I wear my cloth and put on a light makeup

I went out of my room and sit at the dining table , mom prepare our breakfast while my dad drink his coffee , dad usually go to work early since he was the CEO , we ate our breakfast , after that , I wash my dishes and took my luggage out from my ...

I went out of my room and sit at the dining table , mom prepare our breakfast while my dad drink his coffee , dad usually go to work early since he was the CEO , we ate our breakfast , after that , I wash my dishes and took my luggage out from my room I only bring one luggage cause it fits enough , mom bought this luggage for me when I'm 17 and now I'm using it.

I kiss my mom's cheek and my dad spoke out.

"Is there any space for you to kiss your dad?" Dad said while pointing his finger to his cheek. I rolled my eyes playfully and approached him and kiss his cheek and dad hug me really tight.

"D-dad i-i c-can't breath." He broke the hug and apologized.

"Honey~ don't forget what I remind you last night." I hummed as response and open the door and saw Yeonjun smile widely and I jump a bit.

"Hi babe~" Yeonjun said.

"Yeonie! What are you doing here?!" I say.

"I just wanted to went to the camping trip together with you." He made that puppy eye and I can't hold but to gave him warm smile.

"Honey~ who's tha- uwaw , who's this pretty boy? Honey~ are you hiding something?" Mom tease me and I was speechless and Yeonjun reply.