Chapter 12

Y/n POV

"Why don't you laugh babe?" He said smirking.

His face went closer than before , then I decided to change the topic.

"Uhh Yeonjun! Don't you feel hungry? I'm gonna cook for us to eat."I said while pushing him lightly and he pouted.

"Stop pouting you're cute enough." I tried to stop him from pouting and it works.

I went to the kitchen and prepare something , I also bring some ingredient from my house , just in case the teachers won't gave us any food. I want to make kimchi and I need Yeonjun to help me ad he obeyed. We sat on the floor and Yeonjun began to chopped the cabbage. While I prepare our plate. It went so well and I don't know but it felt like we are husband and wife? Let's shrugged it.

After a few minutes we finish making kimchi and we sat at the dining table and began to eat the kimchi.

After we finished I wash the dishes and Yeonjun decide to read the letter that principal gave them.

We will have activity tonight at 7. Please wear sport outfit. We will tell what to do tonight.

-Principal

Yeonjun then told me about that letter.

"Oh! That's great maybe we will have contest tonight like running or hunting."

"Running? Hunting? At night? It's dangerous." He replied.

"I said maybe okay? Principal won't do that to us."

"Okay." He replied and sit on the couch.

It just went normal and we went outside to take fresh air and chit chatting with our friends. It's already 6 and I went to my room and decide to text Yeonjun since he still with his friends.

Y/n:
Yeonie, don't forget tonight , I'm in cabin.

Yeonjun:
Okay babe, 5 minutes more.
Seen

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and I decide to wear this

I went outside and Yeonjun is already finish I sat next to him on the couch

"You look beautiful babe." He say to me breaking the silence. I smiled.

"You too Yeonie." I replied.

Time skip~

The teachers told us to sit according our classes and we obeyed.

"Okay students please pay attention! Tonight we're gonna play a game it is 'find the box', you have to find a box around this forest if you got more than 5 boxes you are the winner , we will give you partner , we already chose your partner and don't switch with other partner , I'll be calling your name and you may go to your partner." The principal explained.

While waiting for our name being call we talk about random things.

"Im Y/n and um... Choi Soobin! Please raise your hands!" Soobin and I raised our hands. I went to Soobin and sat next to him.

"Lia and Choi Yeonjun! Please raise your hands!" I look at Yeonjun and I can tell that he is a bit disappointed. He came to me and sat next to and mumble.

"I want to be partnered with you." But I could hear him.

"Hey , it's okay , we are partner in cabin why not try with anyone else." I comfort him and he smiled.

Time skip~

We start to find the box around the bush and Soobin kept sighing.

"What's wrong Soobin? Is there something wrong?" I asked him cause I'm worried.

"Nothing , I really hate moving , I rather lying on my bed." He said and I giggled.

"Let's just finish this and you can do whatever you want." He nodded.

Time skip~

We only found 3 boxes , the teacher told us to opened the box and inside the box there is a water , cola , bread. Soobin smiled ear to ear and I felt empty , I realized that Yeonjun is not here , I roam my eyes around and can't find him but I saw Yeji and her friends sitting down and eating the bread , I approach them.

"Hi Yeji! Did you saw Yeonjun?" I asked her as she looked up to me.

"No , we also don't know where Lia is going maybe in her cabin , you can check her , her cabin is no. 45." Yeji replied and I nodded and went to Soobin.

"Soobin , I'm going to find Yeonjun and Lia."

"I'll come with you." He replied and I nodded.

We went to cabin no.45 and I hold the doorknob and turn it , its unlocked , we entered and I heard a girl laugh and I bet it was Lia , that sound is from a bedroom , maybe her bedroom , I entered the room and Soobin followed me , I can't believe what I just saw , I really hate what I just saw , I saw Yeonjun leaned back at the wall and Lia block him with her hands block him at both side and I saw Yeonjun first and second button is unbottened , my eyes went teary and Yeonjun's eyes went wide and escape from Lia and approach me.

"Babe , don't miss understanding , I don't do this , Lia do this to me , please babe." He said as he held my hands.

"Who are you to call me babe?! Are you trying to play with my feelings?! I trust you Yeonjun!" I screamed.

"I didn't do this , Lia is the one who did this to me , please babe , believe me."

My could feel that my tears is rolling down my cheeks , I hold Soobin's wrist and run away from that cabin , Soobin is speechless , we stop at the exact place where we sat earlier. Soobin patted my back , trying to comfort me.

"Y/n , it's okay , that thing always happen in relationship." He said but I just hugged him and he hug me back , I can't believe Yeonjun did this to me , my heart broke into pieces.

I stood up and went directly to my cabin, I pack my things and called my unnie.

"Unnie , can you take me home?" I asked my unnie with my sad tone.

"Y/n? Is there something happen?"

"Nothing , I had headache I just want to go home now."

"Okay I'll be there in 10"

I hung up and went outside to the leaving room and saw Yeonjun crying on the couch I approach him.

"That's what I feel when I'm hurt , I will leaving now , you can sleep with Lia , cuddle with her or make a baby with her." I scold him and he stood up.

"Y/n , what are you talking about? We are not a thing , she did this and I'm not in love with her , I only love you , my heart belongs to you." He said and hug me tight but I push him.

"I'll get going now." I bring my luggage out of that cabin and told the teachers that I had to go home.

Time skip~

I went to my room and laying on the bed , staring at the ceiling. Actually , I really felt I had catch fever. I went to sleep because too tired.

I didn't went to school for 3 days cause of my fever , but I'm fine now, I went to school and approach my locker and opened it to take my things before go to class but then a letter slipped from my locker.

//////

Thanks for reading!💗

Stay safe!!😷