Hearts Break Uneven

ok so most of my so called ''friends'' have left me alone after some amount of weeks off arguing thieve decided to leave me alone *yey* not. i now feel lonely so i decided to write 

*recap*

I could hear her sobbing until she asked the question iv been wanting to tell her the answer too ever since she fell

''who saved me from falling Simon?''

No one spoke then  Zoe and Simon looked at the as it opened i looked Zoe in the eyes

''Me''...

***************

I stared at Jess and she stood there looking uncomfortable ''I would rather you let me fall to my death...instead of feeling this slow and painful one'' I got up and walked passed her to my room and started packing a few clothes. ''Zoe would you let me explain please!? don't just leave without an explanation'' ''Jess we both know you were getting bored of me and I though i could change you HA! i though wrong and i got hurt in the process''

''if you would let me explain you'd know it wasn't me! well..it was but she..'' ''I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT JESS! im leaving...and i don't want anything else to do with you, don't contact me don't come to my fathers house...I though I had changed you Jess but I guess people cant change once a cheat always a cheat.'' I put my bag over my shoulder and walked out the room ''Simon..could you drive me to my dads please I don't want to drive'' ''sure thing zo anything for you'' we started walking down the stairs, I felt these emotions but I was sure it wasn't mine, was this how Jess feels?

when I arrived home my father was waiting at the door I guess Simon called him in advance, he embraced me in a hug as collapsed in his arms. As I sat in the living room on the sofa staring into nothing my father came in and decided to give me some company. ''Zoe, you need to eat...come have dinner with us?'' ''im not hungry...im going to my room'' I got up and walked away to my room and locked myself in there for hours the hours turned to days just sitting in my bed doing nothing but think and cry...i got weak and weaker by the days.

by 6 weeks i had locked myself in my room, barred up the door with furniture and i was on the verge of passing out, but before i could i felt a huge pull in my heart like someone had entered the house...then i heard her voice, it was Jess she was screaming my name while trying to get in. ''L...leave me alone J..Jess'' ''ZOE OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!'' ''NO' i passed out but before i could the door flew open and all the furniture went flying.

*anonymous pov*

I hid in the bushes watching the house, watching for her just a glips then the front door opened and Zoe started walking towards a car, following her out was a tall man hmm, iv never seen him before but seeing him near her made my blood boil from head to toe, I shouldn't of let her go so easily, she cant like girls shes lying and i will have her...she will be mine.

**************

OK so im sorry i haven't written in a while :/...don't kill me please. college and college work got stacked up so i had to deal with it all. ill try write and up date every lets say....Friday? ok so update dates are Fridays :) seems alright since i have Saturday through to Tuesdays off :) ok enjoy your day and Keep reading. also i wanted to thank the people who have stuck with me though this book :)

Love K xox