Today's The Day

sorry its taken me so long, problems came up and college started so yeah hope yous like it 

recap

I looked through the door as it was open a little bit to see my mother facing my father as he looked down a the ground. Of course how could I not remember my uncle Simon, I didn't know he was helping my mother, was he the one that helped my mother through her problem...so many questions so many unanswered...

***********************

A week had passed since I had been bitten and I'm starting to crave blood, but I'm trying my hardest to control it so much. Jess has stayed by my side because I'm strapped to the bed. Iv begun to go a bit crazy, the night I grew fangs I screamed the house down. But everything calmed down and today I get out the straps and have my first hunt, the only problem I'm not allowed to hunt humans, I'm only allowed in the forest with Jess by my side and to hunt animals.

I woke up and discovered Jess was gone from my side I wondered where she had gone to and that I was unstrapped from the bed, I walked to the bathroom and took a long hot shower and got dressed, I wandered around the house and found an office with a light on so I knocked and waited for an answer.

''come in'' I walked in and looked at this strange man in front of me he had similar features to Jess's father. ''Why hello there you must be Zoe its a pleasure to finally meet the girl who's stole Jess's heart'' he opened his arms to give me a hug as i stood there frozen to the spot. ''oh how could I be so ignorant my names Simon but you may call me uncle Si or uncle what ever pleases you dear'' he had a smile on his face and he looked so harmless so i walked over to him and gave him a hug.

''so tell me about yourself dear'' he offered me a seat. ''Well sir my names Zoe Hardy, my mother and father are divorced, to my mother I'm her only child, but to my father I have a little brother, Sam hes six and I have a little sister, Amy who's 15 my father had been cheating for some time with Emma and part of me hates him for it...but i cant stay mad at him forever...can I?. a..anyway urm i grew up in new york and moved to California when i was 13, now i got shipped to my dads...i caused so much trouble and i regret part of it but don't...iv got Jess...in fact where is she?

''ah Jessica went out for a while to deal with some business. if you like i could take you out for your first hunt? I'm in need of some food what do you say?''

''that would be great..could you teach me I'm new to this whole thing..'' I looked down at the ground and fiddled with my thumb

''oh my child, could i teach you? it would be an honer'' he walked over to me and gave me a hug as we started heading out to the front door, I wasn't paying attention when i walked into someone and fell over. ''WATCH IT!'' Jess screamed at me ''oh Zoe..im so sorry i didn't mean to yell at you how are you? are you feeling ok? any pain?...'' Jess looked scared for some reason ''im..im fine i met your uncle and hes taking me out for my first hunt'' Jess looked up at her uncle with a questioning look ''is he now?'' ''yes Jessica i am'' ''for the millionth time uncle Simon its JESS!! UGHH!!'' she stormed off down the hall and slammed a door shut I could hear her shouting and screaming but couldn't make out what she was saying there was also someone else in the room with her crying...i let it go figured it was a maid or someone.

*later that week*

So iv been hunting for the past week and i must admit I'm pretty good, too bad Jess hasten seen me yet...shes been really busy ever since she came back. Iv spent a lot more time with Jess's mum and uncle they took me out shopping introduced me to some people and I have a best friend the the mansion his names Ben and hes 18 he lives there and works as a body guard for me...but so far no ones told me why we need so much security.

Every one was out the back having a BBQ for the weekend i was still getting ready and decided to wear some red skinny jeans with a white t-shirt that hung off my right shoulder. after fixing my hair and adding a tad of make-up i was done, then i heard a loud bang ''Jess is that you?'' i waited for a reply but nothing so i went to investigate. i walked up to Jess's room door and knocked.

''Jess...is everything OK in there?'' there was a lot of shuffling about and whispering until the door flew open and standing in the door way was a tired looking Jess. ''Jess what happened to you and why are you in your underwear also who were you talking to?'' ''well i crashed out on the floor, because i got too warm and i was on the phone!.'' ''well get dressed and get out your fuc*ing mood Jess...''

she slammed the door shut on my face so i kicked it and walked away, lately Jess has been acting weird not being around coming in late at night being honest i miss the girl i was with a few weeks ago now...shes just Jess to me and it hurts. 

*****************

*at the BBQ*

everyone was here Jess's family and my family and boy...was it huge but someone was missing, and its driving me crazy i really want to see her i mean she did raise me.

''hey dad?''

''yes angel?''

''wheres mum I thought she was going to be here?''

''shell be here don't worry''

as soon as he said that the door went and i quickly answered it standing there was my mother who i must say looked like she was glowing and standing next to her was a man id never seen before, maybe getting sent away done my mum good.

****************

OK so its not that long but I'm trying right now i promise next chapter will be better I'm just not in the mood right now, but its ill coming back ill try upload about 3 more times this week to catch up 

Love K xox