Darkest Days

I awoke in a dark doom with the sound of sobbing as I opened my eyes too look at my surroundings all I could see was total darkness, my wrists had something cold on them, I tired moving but all I heard was the clatter of chains and the sobbing continued. ''J...Jess?'' my voice came out week and dry.  ''Oh Zoe I didn't mean for this to happen to you...I didn't want you involved in so sorry and hope you can forgive me. If you had just gone upstairs like you were told...I wish you had this would have been so much easier...''

''I don't understand what you’re saying, and no I love you and would do anything to protect you I will always forgive you no matter what you have done or do in the future.'' I tried to move to where her voice was coming from but the chains stopped me.

''My family we...aren't normal well iv tried to act it but I knew he would of found me at some point, but those men that attacked you they work for my father, they were supposed to kill you I didn't know I swear. You have to get away from here, from me''

''Jess! I'm not going anywhere!''

as soon as I stopped talking the door to the room burst open, the light turned on witch made me wince from the light and 5 guys walked in surrounding the place then Jesse's father walked in. ''Hello Jessica my dear, I told you I would find you and once again I succeeded. You cannot hide from me and you know that even hiding in with these...filthy humans.''

''I would run forever to get away from you, to get away from this disgusting family!! You call yourself a father...I call you a decrease'' Jess yelled at her father and I heard a loud slap, she wimped. ''LEAVE HER ALONE!''. His eyes shot to me but this time I noticed they were a light blue colour not red like before, he must wear contacts but I don't understand why he called me a filthy human, isn't he the same.

''Oh you must be Zoe...Jess's play toy him I wonder why she hasn't killed you better year turned you, why is that Jess?''

''Because she deserves better she doesn't want this life why would she have to hide all the time from vampires like you!''

My eyes snapped to Jess, did she say vampire. I started to get scared and backed away from them until I reached a wall, Jess stood up quickly and took a step forward but I shook my head and I could see the tears form in her eyes ''No s-stay away. STAY AWAY!'' I started shaking and saw Jess's father grab her arm I could hear the faint whispers.

''Either turn her or kill her, if you don't then I shall kill her, your choice Jessica...''

They all walked out the cold room leaving me and Jess alone, I felt like my whole world had come crashing down on me and I was alone in this world and no one could save me.

Zoe...please don't be scared I won’t hurt you if I wanted to I would of done it by now baby...please I swear I won’t hurt you, you mean everything to me and id do anything to protect you, you know that''

It’s true she hadn't hurt me but I felt betrayed she had a secret and hadn't told me. ''Jess I...I don't want to die; I want my dad I want to be able to play with my little brother and sister. Please don't kill me''

''Zoe I wouldn't dream of killing you but...my father he will. If I don't...'' she sighed ''Zoe I want you to trust me ok but I need to know do you want to be like me...be with me forever''

I nodded my head ''I do trust you and I would like to be with you...forever'' she came to my side, held me tightly and whispered ''I love you Zoe Hardy'' ''and I love you''

a couple of hours passed and I sat there in her arms thinking of how I could get us both out of here, ''Zoe...we can’t get out of here so stop thinking about it...the only way you’re going to get out alive is...if I bite you and I don't want to but if I don't he'll kill you''

''Jess...just do it I'm tired of being in here trapped I just want to get out''

she looked in my eyes for something but she nodded and for the first time I saw her fangs, as I reached up I felt them sharp and white, ''go ahead'' as I turned my head to the side to give her access she kissed my neck searching for my week spot, as she found it I gave out a soft moan. She dragged her fangs across the spot gently before sucking gently getting the skin soft and ready, I felt a pain shoot through my neck through my arms and then my whole body as I screamed in pain Jess held me pulling me close to her chest telling me that it would be alright as the pain became more painful I started to black out just before I did, I heard Jess's voice

‘‘Everything will be alright angel I'm here and not letting anyone hurt you...'' I felt a tear drop on my hand and then total blackness.

**********************************

Hey guys next chapter will be up sometime next week once I have more time, but you guys know what to do

VOTE, COMMENT and FAN also the song with this chapter is Avenged Sevenfold dear god enjoy

Love K xox