Fated Four Book 5: Strife

Alright so Weave did not end on a decent note. Lots of things are left unresolved, but fear not, for there is Book 5 of the Fated Four Series. So if you want to continue to follow Arrow, Clarissa, Soren, Rosalie, Ryder, Calix, and Nemesis, in their quest to defeat Eris then check out Book 5 in the Fated Four Series, which is called, Strife. It centres around the members of the Fated Four as they continue their quest to defeat Eris.

*Book 5 of the Fated Four Series* *Inspired by the Three Fates (the Moirai) of Greek Mythology*

*Inspired by the Three Fates (the Moirai) of Greek Mythology*

~*~

"Strife and discord never truly got anyone anywhere."

~*~

After the curse on them takes hold, the Fated Four are left to face Eris alone. But they are still grieving over what Eris' curse took from them. To make matters worse, Clarissa makes a shocking discovery, one that could change the outcome of the war against Eris. The fate of humanity lies in the hands of the Fated Four. Will they be able to overcome their grief and stand up to Eris?

~*~

Eris has spent years waiting for this moment. She is so close to getting what she finally wanted and the only thing standing in her way now is the Fated Four. Having fought them before, Eris knows that this battle won't be easy, but she isn't going to stop now. She knows she's stronger than them. But the question remains. Can she hold on to her power long enough to win the war?

~*~

AN: Hope you all enjoy Strife! Be sure to drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!