trios (three)

After 2 hours of waiting, reading novels, uploading a chapter for my wattpad story, Nichole finally showed up in my driveway. She came in a bright pink Bentley which made me laugh very badly.

She came out of her car very very angry but even while she was angry I must say she looked gorgeous and now I knew why he cheated on me. I didn’t know her as a person but knowing Eddy I know the fact that she was much hotter than me must have attracted him to her.

So they started having their talk and I didn’t have time to look at so I went inside to do some work.  After some minutes bell rang and it was only one person possible Bri.

I went down and opened the door. She started jumped upon me and gave me her famous bone crushing bear hugs.

"I am so sorry bells. I am really sorry for making you do this all"

"Bri. I (cough) can’t (cough) bre(cough)ath (cough)."

"What? What are you saying?"

"Leave (cough) me (cough) idiot"

And finally she left me and I had deep breaths.

"Phewww you would have killed me today"

"I am so sorry Bells. I am really very sorry. He is such an ass. He lied to her straight into her face. He saved himself from losing his second girlfriend. I am sorry. I should not have made you do this. But it’s great that you are over him. You don’t like him anymore. You did a perfect....."

She just kept on speaking about him and I started missing him. Coz no matter what I showed him I still love him and can’t forget him. I broke into tears and I could not stop them now. I had to let them flow them if I wanted to get over him. I cried and kept on crying for what felt like hours and Bri kept on consoling me as she did earlier.
"I still love him" was all I could speak after the whole crying session. "I can never forget him. I have loved him all my life. You know it. For years I have been with him, loved him and always thought my future with him. We have been with each other for like forever. We know each other for years and now in a matter of few months he can’t forget me and I can’t forget him so fast. Everything, every place every moment reminds me of him and with this all around me, I cannot forget him. I don’t even want to, I want him back, I want to be with him, I want to spend my future with him, the way I thought it would be, the way we planned, the way it should be and you my best friend have to help me get him back and make him believe in us and in our love."
By the end of my speech Bri was shocked how I managed to say it all after crying so much. She was so shocked that she just managed to nod her head agreeing to whatever I had said. Then she said" yes I will definitely help you do whatever you want. If you want him back I have a plan for that but if you want to just forget him and get a new boyfriend I have some potential options to be your new boyfriend."

"No I think you should help me get him back"

"As you say ma’am. I knew you would say that and I already thought a plan for that." she said with a huge smile on her face.

"awww Bri. I love you toooo. So what are you waiting for? The faster we start, the better it is."

"No. First you need to do as I say and we will start the plan later on. The later we start, the better it is."

I wanted to start as soon as possible." So what do we do know? Let them be together and enjoy?"

"Nope babe! We work on some part of plan that doesn’t involve him."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I will tell you. But first bring me popcorns, nachos and lots of candies. We have to make you strong enough that he doesn’t have any effect upon you when he is in front of you. We need to do that for my plan to be full proof. And I know just the way" she said showing me the camera