cinq(five)

So while having coffee we chatted about lots of things- College, classes, him, me and other fun jokes. He had to crack a joke on everything and it never offended me or made me feel bad that he joked on me. Not that we only joked and didn’t decide upon our work. We decided that we would be doing the assignment every alternative day and the remaining days he would be tutoring me at my place. On Saturday we wouldn’t be meeting at my place we would go out somewhere at some coffee place and work there. We would be meeting at my place after his basket ball practice.

After all this, he went to his practice and I went to my class where I met Bri. Bri and I had this class together.

As soon as i entered i saw her sitting on our regular stop with a huge smile on her face and she was busy texting someone. I immediately knew who it was and the reason.

“Guess what happened?” Briana said to me smiling brightly.

“Oliver finally asked you and you said yes.” I spoke as if it was really obvious.

“Is it that obvious? Even harry and Amanda guessed it over the lunch”

“Yes it is. And what do you mean Amanda and Harry guessed it? It means I am the last person to know about it? Can you tell me why?” I asked her demandingly.

“It’s because you ditched us over the lunch to have your blood- your coffee. With your lover boy Samuel. Am I right or I am right?”

“Yes you are right. But only half. He is not my lover boy. He is just a friend who would be tutoring me and making assignment with me because we are partners now.”

“Whatever helps you sleep at night, love.” 

I was just about to reply her when our professor entered.

“Good afternoon class. Today i will be giving you new assignment and you all should try to do your best in this because the grade you get in this assignment will have 50% weighted in your finals.”

Whisperings started in class as everyone was worried what the assignment would be all about. If it had a 50% weighted it must be something difficult and different as well.

“Don’t worry class the assignment is nothing new. It the same as you have done earlier in your class. You have to read a book, write a summary of each chapter in your own words and then in the end first you will write summary of the book in max two pages and the write your views about it in 9-10 pages. I hope you all got the assignment and would disappoint me on this one. Today you will have to read only two chapters in class and you will be doing next four by next class. Any doubts?”

No one spoke anything and started with their work. I must be very busy in reading the book that I didn’t realise the class got over. 

“Will you read it all today?”

“i didn’t realise the class got over.”

“And I couldn’t wait for it. Now let’s head to our cars.”

“Okayy!"
We were moving to our cars when Bri asked "what are your plans for tonight?"
"Umm... nothing.. going home, having food, studying and then may be watching some television and then sleeping"
"Sorry babe now it's changing your clothes, going to a party with me , Oliver, Harry and Amanda, enjoying and then sleeping."
"Babe it's Monday night and I have to submit an assignment tomorrow and I haven't completed it."
"Ohh pleasee! I know you spent all your weekend doing that assignment so just don't try to get away. WE ARE GOING TO PARTY TONIGHT!!"
"But why? Like if it was a weekend it's understandable but on a Monday night when there is no reason?"
"You mean to say your best friend's relationship doesn't give you a big enough reason to party??"
"Oh yeah! Let's go and get ready."
"But now I am angry from you." She said pouting her face.
"Aww.. M so sorry.. I will do anything you say but don't be angry. Pleaseee." I thought she is seriously angry
"Yeahhhh!! YOU WILL HAVE TO GET DRESSED THE WAY I WANT." And I got tricked by her drama.
"We will see. Now go to your car and meet me at my apartment."

We both got in our cars and started moving towards my apartment. I put on my favourite music and Bri just kept on disturbing me because she could not decide what to listen to. We reached my apartment and she threw herself on my couch. I went to the kitchen to get us some coffee. On my way back I put on some music in my iPod. I set the coffee in front of her and we both had it in complete silence just the music. After completing her coffee, Bri said "Get up! Get up! Let's start getting ready. We are going to be late!!"

"You go up and decide what we will wear and I will just finish my coffee and come."
"Great idea but come fast. I need your help to decide for myself." She said running up on the staircase.
I finished the coffee, cleaned the cups set them back on their and went back to my room.

Bri had taken out everything from my closet. "I can't decide for myself. I have decided for you but help me please." I pulled out a strapless short dress but she made a bad face. I understood she meant no. Then I pulled out a lot of dresses I loved but she kept saying no for all. Then I pulled out a perfect one and I knew just by looking at it. It was a blue one shoulder short dress with a lot of ruffles at the bottom. I turned to her and gave it to her. "You don’t have to thank me." I said to her jokingly. "But yeah you can show me my dress in return."

She pulled out the dress which I would never wear. I just got it because it looked really nice. It was a black sleeveless sheer illusion cut out dress. The dress was cut out on the top covered my top and was again cut out on my stomach.  "Bri.. You know I won’t wear it." 

"Sorry you have to. I told you I decide what you wear today." I took the dress from her in my defeat. 

We both got in our dresses after Bri did our makeup and hair. She had left my hair naturally open but curled them towards the ends. Then she had put very little makeup on me and with a red lipstick I was ready. She herself had done her hair wavy and put on very little makeup just like me and put on a very light lipstick. i put on my favourite silver stilettos while she wore my black high heels.

We heard the car honk and this was our signal. "Oliver is here. Come fast."
"He is going to regret why he didn’t ask you out earlier."  I said picking up out purses and cell phones. 
This is going to be a long long night.

************************************

Sorry guys for the late update. lots going on in my life. All I have is sadness right now but I hope I could brighten any of your's day.

this chapter is dedicated to a wonderfull friend of mine @Ankita_shroff who stood by my side all the time.

If you like it pleaseee vote or comment. If it made you smile or made you happy ater a long sad day, do tell me. It might make my day too.

Thankss!!
Love
Nikki :) :)