deux (two)

So after Brianna went, I cleaned up all the mess and myself too. I wanted to make it look as natural as possible. I cooked his favourite meal which I didn't wish to but I had to as I was supposed to do it. I cleaned the living room,  my room and changed into a short black dress that fit my body perfectly and made me look smoking hot (according to Brianna, she forced me to wear it and show him what he had lost). I left my hair open and curled them and put on some makeup. After I was done I replayed the plan again and again. I made sure to think to a way to take his things away from him and hide it in a place where he couldn't reach while I was kicking him out. I also made myself strong enough and told myself to keep my emotions inside me and not burst into tears.

Then I went down to my kitchen and started preparing the table and heating the food. I decorated the living room, kitchen and dining table with candles and roses and made it look as romantic as possible. I had also put some candles in my room if we went up, which I was going to make sure did not happen. I also played some romantic songs on my iPod and set them on repeat. I checked the time. It was 8:10. I knew he would be here any moment and I knew he won't ring the bell rather use his key to enter. I had to make sure to take that too.

I was in the kitchen when I heard the sound of a car stop in my drive way and I knew it was him. I composed myself and brought a normal smile on my face and kept myself buys with something in kitchen. I heard the sound of my door opening but ignored it and kept on enjoying the music and my work. Without even looking, I knew the expression on his face. He was totally surprised to see the dining room with the candles and roses and me in the dress. It was something he always wanted me to do but I never did as I was too lazy to take up all the pain and other reason being I didn't like roses. Yes...I didn’t like roses but Eddy never knew. He always was so happy to give me roses that I never told him.

He came silently from behind and wrapped me in a back hug where I would feel all his muscles and his not so perfect body and I instantly remember Sam but quickly removed his thoughts from my mind. He started kissing me on my neck and turning me he was about to kiss me on my lips, which I didn't wanted, and soon the timer of my cookies buzzed and I ran for them. first time I was happy with the timer.

"Izzy I love you soo sooo soooo muchh!! Thanks for making me my favourite meal and thanks for all this. I love you soooo much. Today I was so stressed and tried at college that I once thought of cancelling the plan but I am so happy I did not."

If he had said it all 2 days earlier, I would have believed him blindly but now that I know all the truth, I know it is all fake, a lie. Now when I think about it everything in past looks like a lie, his love, his care, his feelings, his kisses and everything else feels like a lie.

I was so deeply thinking about it all that I forgot that he was standing in front of me, staring me.

"Babe, what are you thinking?" Bringing me out of my thoughts.

I quickly composed myself and said staring into his eyes," Nothing. I was just thinking how devastated I would have been if you would have cancelled the plan."

He thought it to be true and didn’t catch me lying.

"Ohh yaaa... I know! Thanks to Chole who told me to come and meet you."

"Chole? Who is Chole?" I asked his showing I didn’t know who Chole is when I exactly knew he is talking about Nichole whom he called Chole.

"Oh Chole is Nichole. She likes to be called that."

I made an unsure face showing I didn’t even know Nichole coz I wanted to hear what he says about her.

"Ohh you don’t remember Nichole! I told you about her. She is my friend in college. We stick together all the time. We are like best friend for all time. She knows about me and u and is very eager to meet you"