Who Am I Chapter 10

• Dedicated to My Left Hand... Hmm...?

Who Am I

Chapter 10

Rudsel's POV

*After*

"No! Brady, put that away!"

"Come on Rud. Just look at the camera." He pleaded.

"No. Now leave me alone."

He sighed, but still didn't put it away. "You're no fun you know that?" Then he turned the camera back to his face. "Right Youtube? Rudsel's a party pooper isn't she? If you agree thumbs up this video." And at that he turned off the camera.

He drapped his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me to him. I rolled my eyes. "I don't appreciate you putting my face on the internet for everyone to see," I retorted turning to him.

He chuckled. "Lighten up Rudsel. It's not like I'm going to write a horrible description in the description box." His voice sounded like he was actually thinking about it.

"Brady!"

"Okay, okay!" He laughed. "Geesh, I won't make the description that bad."

I sighed defeated. "When did you start making Youtube videos anyway?"

"When I was in Fifth Grade. Me and Asher started a channel together for vloging, but he thought that it was gay, up until our channel got more than 50,000 subscribers. Now he wants in again, but I won't let him."

"Wait. So he quit on you like that?" He nodded. "But you guys started it together why would he just quit like that?! But when things started getting good..."

"He wanted to get back in. Yeah, we already discussed this." I was kind of mad. Why would he do that? He just quit on his brother like that, but when things started to get better he wanted to be in it again!

"Why?"

He sighed, and didn't reply for a while. We were now walking down my street. "Asher's never really been committed to anything," he said slowly, but you can tell by his face that he regret saying it. Probably because he figured out that it ruined Asher's chances of being with me.

I shook me head and sighed. I looked up at Brady. "Well thanks for walking me home, Brady. I appreciate it." I hugged him.

"Rud, Ashers a good guy. Just give him a chance." he said into my hair, his breath making my hair fly everywhere, even though the wind was doing a pretty good job.

I pulled away and looked up at him. "I'd rather not." Brady looked like he was going to reply, but I cut him off. "I rather not end up with a broken heart. Don't think that anything you said tonight was wrong, because you actually helped me, and now I won't be disappointed, and won't expect anything from your brother." I kissed his cheek and made my way up the steps to the front door.

Asher's POV

I'm sitting here waiting for my stupid brother to get home, after he so kindly walked away with my girl.

I jumped up when the front door opened. I saw Brady try to tip-toe up the stairs, and I guess he didn't notice me yet. "Yo, Bro!" I said loudly. He jumped and almost fell down the stairs. I could be as loud as I wanted, because our parent aren't home.

"Oh," he said as he turned to me. "Hey." Then he quickly retreated up the stairs. I followed behind him suspisiously.

"What did you do?" I asked from behind him.

He turned in my direction a little bit. "Nothing," he said too quickly. He went in his room. "Well I'm extreamly tired so I'll see you tomorrow," again he spoke quickly. A habit he had either when he was lying, or hiding something. I blocked the door before he could close it. I pushed it open and walked in.

Agian I asked, "What did you do?" I went to the bookshelf that he had in the corner, and picked up the autographed baseball.

"Dude, don't touch that!" Ha! Do I see an opertunity to take advantage? Yes, I do. I smirked. Brady groaned, "Ash, don't do this to me. You're gonna use my autographed baseball as a way for me tell you what happened. I know your schemes!" He looked frustrated as he plopped on his bed. "Gosh, I really want to hate you sometimes...." he mummbled.

"What did you do?" I asked again.

"I told her that you weren't into committment."

"What?!"

"I know! I shouldn't have said that," he sighed looking frustrated at himself. "I don't know. I just don't want her to get heartbroken by some jerk face like you."

I laughed without humor. "Well I guess you save that heart of hers' didn't you? I hope you're happy!"

"Then why do I feel like s***?" he mumbled t himself as he looked into space. "I appoigize Ash. I shouldn't have told her that. It was wrong. But that doesn't mean it's not true."

"You had no right, Brady! I don't go sticking my nose in your buisness do I?"

"I know I had no right! I know that!" He took a deep breath. "Look Asher," he started more calmer this time, "I'm sorry Bro. But this girl... I don't know. She's different, and I don't want her to end up like everyother girl you dumped man."

"Why do you even care?" I asked defensively. I think I knew what he was going to say, and I had a feeling that this conversation wouldn't end well.

"I think..." He stood up and looked out the darkness of the night in the window on his right. "I think I might like her. Like actually like her."