Who Am I Chapter 9

Who Am I

Chapter 9

Rudsel POV

I was walking in the dark headed any direction that didn't lead to home or Geo's. I was so lost in thought that it took me a while to hear the voice calling after me.

"Rudsel!" I turned around to see... Anya? What was she doing here? I bet she was stalking me... again.

I turned back around and started walking again. "What do you want Anya?"

I heard her footstep come closer as she ran towards me. The cool wind pinching my cheeks, the trees shivering in response. I shivered also, still wet from the drinks that were poured on me. "Rudsel, I saw what happened. That was horrible, and the way-"

I abruptly turned to face her. "Is that why you followed me here? To rub it in my face that I was just embarrassed in front of a whole bunch of people? Huh? Cause if that's the reason then you might as well walk away now, and tell your buddy Chet to stay away from me!"

"Rudsel that was hardly twelve people. And what? Chet? Who's Chet?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed. "Nice one Anya. He's that dude that you have following me around to ruin my life."

She started mumbling to herself, lost in thought. "This Chet guy, does he have a last name?"

"Yes Anya, everyone has a last name."

She rolled her eyes. "Ruth, if your going to keep having an attitude towards me then I won't even care and let this random guy keep stalking you. Now what's his last name?"

I rolled my eyes back, but replied nonetheless. "At first he said Michaels, then he said that he had lied and that it was Worthington."

She cussed, which was shocking, because she never cussed unnecessarily. "Rudsel, since you have this guy stalking you, and you know that I'm not really dead I need to explain something to you. It's a long complicated story, but you have to know it. And there is a couple-"

Suddenly a bright light was exposed on the dark street. It was speeding down the road towards us. Anya took my hand and started pulling me away, but I couldn't go for some reason I had a feeling that I knew who was in the car.

As it came to a slow stop before us the drivers window rolled down. It was the face the I had seen before. "Rudsel, is everything okay?" he glanced in Anya's direction. She was glaring at him.

"Yeah, everything's fine. You can just go, now." I looked away from his face.

"Rudsel, you're wet, and it's getting pretty cold out there come on I'll bring you home." He said almost begging.

"I don't want to go home."

"Then we'll go somewhere else, please. We need to talk."