🧡naruto back story part 1🧡

⚠cringe warning ⚠️

(Sasuke inner alpha)
"Kurama"
'Thought/response'
P.O.V
(Me)
Gold: 5,000USD
Silver: 200 USD

Most of this made me uncomfortable 😔

My P.O.V

The small omega was on his way home from a walk around the kingdom when a familiar voice called out to him, "hey Naru-bitch," said a pink-haired rat I mean girl yelled out to Naruto, "w-what do you want Sakura-Chan," Naruto said with a soft voice and his head down.

"Is that any way to talk to your queen, kneel before me, you slug," said Sakura, Naruto didn't have a choice but to kneel, so he slowly turned around with his head down as he got down on his knee.

"Sorry, my queen, I won't do it again," he said.

"That's right, don't let it happen again understand," she said, stepping on Naruto's shoulder, making Naruto fall over as she continued stepping on him till she got bored.

"To speak like that to me again and I'll kill you, understand," she said while grasping Naruto's jaw to him close to her face as she squishes his cheeks together so all he could do was nod yes.

"That's what I thought your useless piece of shitty ass trash," she said as she kicks Naruto in the face like a football and sent his flying with blood coming out his nose.

"Bye Naur-bitch, " she said, walking away with the middle finger up as a goodbye.

"Ugh*cough cough* my head," Naruto said while holding his head and nose. He got up and dust off his clothes and made his way home the last place he wanted to be because of drunk of a parent well step-parent since his real parents were murdered.

Naruto slowly approaches his small house and opens the door and was immediately hit with the smell of strong sake, he started to shake as he knows what this means he slowly walks in the house takes off his shoes and tries to run to his room at the end of the hall but gets tripped "you think you can just come into my house and not say anything to me," a tall old alpha slur out with flushed cheeks.

"Tell you what, you murder, I just got a lot of money thanks to you, so I can finally move out this shit hole, can't say the same about you," he said laughing. It took Naruto a second to realize what he was talking about,
"You sold me!?" Naruto yelled at the sobering man.

"Watch your tone and voice!! ," the man said, raising his voice at Naruto "s-s-sorry s-sir," Naruto said trembling
"That's what I thought, they're going to be here any minute," he said with a smirk "I can't believe you did this Danzo" Naruto whispered to himself,

"What was that little bitch" Danzo said, raising his backhand "nothing w-when are they going to come for me," Naruto said with his hands up trying to protect his head,

" 2 minutes," Danzo said "how am I going to pack in that amount of time, " Naruto said walking to his room "you don't pack they have clothes for you," Danzo said "food," naruto said back at him as he turns to face him in fount of his room door "your fat ass doesn't need any," he said turning his back and walking back yo the kitchen because he was sobering up, naruto just sighed.

He reached into his jacket pocket to get his key to unlock his door, the reason he had a lock on his door is that when Danzo adopted naruto he didn't have a house, so they provided one and since Danzo was unmated, they gave naruto his own room with a strong door and lock, it is also soundproof and it keeps scent inside so when naruto is in his heat he doesn't put Danzo into a rut and when Danzo is in a rut he doesn't put naruto in heat.

Anyways, Naruto went into his room and sat on his bed, not knowing what to do so he went to sleep.

*4 hours later*

Naruto P.O.V

"Ugh... My head," I said as I rubbed my head and set up 'where am... Oh, that's right, he sold me to the omega slave trade' I think to myself as I open my eyes and examine the room that I'm in.

And just what I would expect from a slave trade an all-White room with no bathroom, but a bucket instead of on the life side of the room and a closet right next to it, it was filled to the brim with oversized t-shirt's with NO underwear 'what do they expect me to be in hear all the time' I look to my right and I see a one-way wall of glass.

'at least I still have my clothes on' I think to my self as I look to what I was laying on 'really 3 blankets on the floor *sigh* this is really mess up' i think as I lay down trying to go to sleep but as soon as I close my eyes I hear "get your omega ass up" a man yelled which made me jump a bit and look around "I'm sure you already noticed the one-way glass wall made by yours truly" he said in a deep chuckle 'someone about this man makes me think of a snake' i think as he continues "looks like someones already interested in you~" he cooed witch made me shiver.

Just something about him screams perv, which makes perfect sense for the slave trade,
"Did you not hear me slut change your fucking clothes!!!!!!" he yelled, making me shake I run it to the closet and close the door behind me.

I change as fast as possible and run out the door "good now put this on" he said as a collar dropped in front of me from above, "can't have you getting raped now can we," I can just hear the smirk when he said that but I do what he says so I put the collar on, then all of sudden the collar starts sparking as soon as it takes in my scent to block it.

"Mmmm, interesting looks like you are more special than I thought looks like the client is going to have my view," he said then I heard another voice that I did not like at all "ahh~ so how much," he said, I start to shake from the sound of his voice "500gold," the man I heard before "ok, this should be fun~," he said.

Kabuto P.O.V

'I can finally get some ass when I get' i think as I enter the room "hello~" I coo to the clearly scared boy, I took a step towards him he took a step back, we did this till he hit a wall so I pinned him against the wall "no sex while I'm watching I don't know about you but I like screen porn" Orochimaru said "*look at the glass wall* ugh fine *looks back at naruto* looks like we goin' have to wait till we get home~" I said as I put the collar around his neck and put the leash on him.

I take out my paycheck and write out a check to 500gold, experience ass little shit "bye Orochimaru, " I said, dragging the little shit to my house.