Episode 2 - Batshit Daisy

Daisy Black was the mother of the family who had lived in Okeford's haunted house. She was good looking, in her mid thirties, with blonde hair that fell across her shoulders. She wore thin framed rectangular glasses, and it was difficult to tell what she was looking at, as her eyes never pointed in the same direction.
She sat cross-legged on the bed of her hotel room, holding a cup of tea in both hands as she told Mulder and Scully about her experience of home ownership.
"Well I should've known the house had something wrong with it. It was dirt cheap, so I feel pretty silly now. I'm just a dumb blonde y'see."
"No, no," Mulder reassured her, "it happens to the best of us. Did you notice anything else unusual?"
Daisy shrugged. "Garden was a mess."
Mulder just smiled at her, while Scully made a note. There was a few seconds of silence, then Daisy added; "The ermm... The previous owners where... They seemed to be in a bit of a hurry."
Mulder leaned forward a little.
"A bit keen to leave. Once they'd got the keys, they where gone. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but it... It seems quite significant now, I guess?"
"Yes," Mulder said, "these things seem obvious when thinking in terms of paranormal investigation, but they are easily swept under the carpet of your mind, if you don't want to believe."
That reminded Scully of something, and she stared at her notepad as she tried to remember what it was.
Daisy nodded. "Hindsight is twenty-twenty."
"Exactly." Mulder glanced at Scully, anticipating a snarky and sarcastic comment. He was surprised to see she was deep in thought. "So... When did you first get the feeling that something was wrong?"
"Well... There where many things I didn't think anything of..." Daisy looked up at two different parts of the ceiling as she searched her memory. "But... War, over secrets they can tell..."
Scully wrote in her notepad; 'This woman is insane'.
"They try to tame you, looks like they'll try again... Yes, that's it." Daisy returned from the ceiling to look at Mulder and the wardrobe behind him. "I was hoovering."
Scully underlined her note. "Hoovering feels wrong to you?" She asked.
"No, no... I enjoy hoovering. There was this kid who pulled the plug on my Dyson though... and she ran away..." Daisy's face twisted a little in concentration as she recalled the incident. "But I caught her, and... and... and then she was gone. Disappeared."
Mulder leaned forward a little more. "That does seem unusual, but these things happen... What happened next?"
"Well, nothing. I just sat there on the stairs and... Yes, that's right. I sat on the stairs and stared at the wall for three hours."
Scully took a note: 'BATSHIT'