LWSADW: Who are you?

Oh my God. These guys are complete strangers to me. I looked in the book. Above those three numbers there was just one name – John Winchester. These guys’ names were Dean and Sam. Who the hell did I just call? I ran to the room of my foster parents and opened one of the night stands. There was a gun, so I took it, just in case. When I got downstairs I looked through the window. I saw some black car parking outside. The car was Chevrolet Impala ’67. It was awesome. I smirked. I guessed that that were Dean and Sam. I heard knocking on the door, so I answered it. Two guys were standing in front of me, narrowing their eyes.

“Hayley?”, the lower one asked. I raised my eyebrows. “I’m Dean, and this is my little brother Sam. What happened?”

I led them into the living room. They stopped and looked around the room. Dean started checking the bodies, while the tall guy – Sam, got me to the kitchen.

“Could you tell me what happened?”

“I got home from school, and Anne, foster parent, and I got into a fight, I was upstairs and after few hours I got down and found them both like that”, I said.

“Okay…Dean? Found something?”, he called.

“Hmm, nothing special…It doesn’t seem paranormal. It could be just a regular murder. But, you could check it in the book, just in case”, he replied.

“Can I see that book?”, I asked.

“I don’t see why not”, Sam said.

He took it out and I looked at it incredulously. It was exactly the same as the one I had, only mine was thicker. Sam narrowed his eyes and looked at Dean. I looked at them.

“Do you know John Winchester?”, I asked. I supposed they knew him, Dean answered the phone anyway.

“Yeah, he’s our father”, Dean said, getting suspicious. “How do you know him?”

“I don’t, but my mother did”, I said and ran upstairs. Dean and Sam followed me. I went to my bedroom and took the book out of the box. I picked it up and held it in front of Dean.

“You’re a hunter?”, he asked, his eyes filling with disbelief. “How old did you say you were?”

“I didn’t. I’m 17. But, what that has to do with anything here. My foster parents are dead, my mother died when I was baby, and I don’t even know who my father is and I don’t have any siblings. And now I found out I was some kind of a hunter. God, I have no luck”, I laughed hysterically.

Sam came into the room. He looked around and stopped when he saw the book.

“Dean, can I speak with you for a second?” He looked at me. “In private, please”, he said motioning his hand to the door.

Dean nodded, and they got out in the hallway. They closed the door behind them, but I could hear what they were talking.

“She’s a hunter? How? Dad didn’t mention her mother, and his number is inside this book. His three numbers”, Sam questioned.

“I have no idea. Why are you asking me, anyway?”

“Maybe because you spent more time with dad than I did.”

“Is that my fault? You chose to go to the co…”, Dean hissed, but back up when he saw me.

“I think the police are here”, I said.

We all went downstairs, and we were trying to find some place to hide them. I mean, police could think that they were murderers. We slightly jumped when the police came in the house. I put my hands behind my back, Dean was biting his lower lip, and Sam was scratching the back of his head, and smiled nervously.

“Hayley Williams?”, policeman asked. “And you are…?”, he asked, looking at Dean and Sam.

“We are…”, Dean started, looking at Sam nervously.

“Her brothers”, Sam acted, so Dean and I played along.

“She’s our little sister, so we came here as soon as we heard what happened”, Dean said smiling, and putting his hand around my back. I was grinning the whole time, trying to convince the policeman.

“Alright, Miss Williams, can I have a word with you?”

“Yeah, sure”, I said and looked at Dean and mouthed him to get the book. He nodded, and went upstairs with Sam.

The policeman was asking me questions, like where I was when the incident happened. I was answering at all of them, looking bored. Dean and Sam came downstairs and Dean was putting something inside of his jacket.

“Alright Miss, we’re going to look this place up to see if there’s some evidence, so…Do you have anywhere to stay?”

I didn’t know what to answer. I looked at Sam helplessly.

“She could stay with us!”, Dean and Sam said in the same time.

“Yeah, we’re both adults.”

“And we can take care of her.”

I looked at them incredulously. “You guys sure?”

Dean glared at me for a second, so I took it as a ‘yes’.

“Okay, you guys let her go and pack, and we’re going to continue with investigation”, the policeman said and nodded in goodbye.

We all sighed in relief. Dean took the book out of his jacket and gave it to me.

“I believe this is yours”, he said and smiled. “And this”, he said giving me the picture of me and my mother.

“Thanks”, I said. “Were you guys serious when you said I could live with you?”

“Yes, I mean, if you’re willing to live in the car”, Sam grinned.

“Do not make fun of my baby. And why do you complain? We are staying in motels every week and you always get the bigger bed”, Dean said complaining.

“Alright, I’m gunna go pack”, I said and went to my room.

I took my small suitcase and packed some stuff into it, but only something I’ll need most. Half an hour after Sam got into my room.

“You finished yet?”, he asked, raising his eyebrows. He looked bored.

“Boys”, I said rolling my eyes and grinning.

“What?”, he said, laughing. He took my suitcase and I got my bag.

We came downstairs, where Dean was waiting.

“Ready to go?”

“Yes”, I said and sighed. I looked back for the last time. I was feeling happy actually. I mean, because I was leaving. We got outside and Sam put the suitcase in the trunk.

“I suppose I’m in the back?”, I asked.

“Well, yes”, Dean stated.

“Alright it’ll be fun anyway”, I shrugged.

“Everyone set?”

“Yeah”, Sam and I said. We all sat in the car and went on the road.

I looked through the window. It’s gunna be a long trip.