LWSADW: I. Hate. Planes.

This chapter's dedicated to canahcat 'cause she's awesome! :D

-

 We stared at each other in silence. Dean narrowed his eyes, confused.

“W-Jerry, I’m sorry. What happened?”, he asked.

“He and his buddy went up in this small plane, about an hour ago. The plane went down”, Jerry answered, panicking. Dean was about to answer him, but I cut him off, before he could stop me.

“Where did this happened?”, I  asked quickly.

“About 60 miles west from here, near Nazareth”, Jerry answered me, his voice trembling a little. I supposed he was a bit surprised by the change of voices.

I heard Sam let out a bitter chuckle. I glared at him. He caught my look and put his hands up in the air, like he was defending himself.

“What? I was trying to ignore the irony in that”, he said quietly, hoping that Jerry hasn’t heard. I rolled my eyes, but shrugged.

“I’m sorry?” Sammy’s attempt obviously failed. Dean shook his head.

“Nothing. Jerry, hung on in there, alright? We’ll catch up with you later”, Dean blurted out and hung up as he rose on his feet, looking around the room. I realized he was searching for his car keys. I checked my pockets as well as Sammy, but the keys weren’t there. I remembered the place where the keys might be.

“Where the hell did I left my keys?”, he panicked, frustrated. Man, this case was really getting to him. And not just the case, everything. This job, searching for John, trying to take Sammy’s mind off Jess, taking care of me…

“Maybe you left it in your car”, I said, shrugging. He gave me a doubtful look.

“Yeah, right. Like I would leave the keys to my precious baby in the car.” I raised my hands.

“I don’t know. Go check it for yourself”, I said, smiling. Sammy gave me a knowing look. I winked at him and followed Dean through the door.

Dean pulled the door of the car forcefully and opened them. I saw him bent inside the car and seconds later he pulled away and straightened himself, holding the keys in his hands.

“Told you so”, I said, laughing. Dean rolled his eyes.

“Just get in the car”, I heard him say, bored. I felt hand on my back as Sammy pushed me through the door of our motel room, tossing me our jackets. I stuck my tongue at him and walk to the car.

“Dips on the front seat”, I yelled and jumped in the car, tying my seat belt, satisfied. Sam, hit the rock with his foot, cursing, and jumped in the back. “Oh, what was that Sam?”

“Ugh, just shut up”, Sam, shot at me crossing his arms. Oh, he looked adorable. I laughed.

“Well, she won the front seat fair and square”, Dean said loudly, looking at Sammy in the rear view mirror. We both laughed, putting our Ray Ban sunglasses.

-

Half an hour later, we were standing in Jerry’s office once again. I was sitting in my arm chair, playing Angry Birds, completely bored. And scared! Planes, planes, planes…Ugh...

“Sulfur? Well that’s just great. Alright, that’s two plane crashes involving Chuck Lambert. This demon sounds like he’s after him”, Dean said stating a fact.

“With all due respect for Chuck, but um…if that’s the case, that would be the good news”, Sammy said from behind the desk. He was investigating on his computer…What a nerd.