Fight back

!chapter has Homophobic/Transphobic actions!(I'll put a '⚠️' for when it starts/ends)

We sat in my room talking and we all eventually fell asleep on my bed, well everyone but me. I climbed the pile of body's and made my way to the bathroom.

I take off my binder and replace it with some sports bras. (Don't ever sleep in a binder) I put on a large sweater.

The lights are still on, and we can't all fit in my bed. "Guys, you gotta get up" I say walking to my bed, everyone just groans in response. I give a tired glare.

Pietro, Bruce, and Wanda get up tiredly. They all hug and kiss me goodnight before leaving. I sigh and start flipping the light switch. No one wakes up.

I grumble and try pulling on Tony's arm to get him up. "Tony, get up" I whine, he shakes his head and tries pulling me into bed. That failed and I tripped back bringing him down with me.

We both scream and when I open my eyes Tony is on top of me. "Holy shit!" I scream, that got Steve up. Tony is red as he gets up. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"You ok?" Steve asks worried. I nod and hug him, "Ok, now out of my bed I wanna sleep" I say hugging Tony. He snuggles into my neck.

"Why~" he whines and I let out a chuckle. "Because, I wanna sleep. I've already gotten everyone else to leave" I say pulling away from him.

Steve nods and leaves, I can tell he wants to stay but he also wants to respect me. Tony flops on my bed, "Tony off" I say firmly. "No" I raise a brow "I will chase you out with a broom and a blanket water spritzer if I have to"

He groans and leaves, not before kissing forehead. I smile and slip into bed.

<->

I step out of my closet in black jeans and an oversized yellow sweater. I put a note on my bed saying I went out for coffee.

Walking out of the tower wasn't a problem considering no one was awake and Steve, Bucky, and Sam already left for there run.

I may have half lied on the note. Truth is I'm going to a coffee shop to give a binder and such to a baby trans.

Walking into the cafe I sit at a table near the back. I see the person I'm meeting walk in, his name is Evan. He had very dark indigo eyes, and raven hair.

I wave to him and he lights up, swiftly walking to me. "Are you Eli?" He asked I nod. His smile gets bigger.

"I have your stuff, if you are comfortable with it I could make sure it's the right size in the bathroom in the back. No pressure it's your comfort level"

He nods and I lead him to the employee bathroom, once we get there I hand him his binder. He smiles and steps into a stall after I tell him how to put it on.

Once he comes out I film his reaction for his brother, Evan gave consent. His smile was so bright it was practically the sun.

He teared up and thanked me so many times, we hugged and had a nice moment. I gave him some tips and re-stated the safety instructions.

<->

⚠️
Walking back to the tower I feel myself getting pulled into an alley. My sweater was pulled off of me, my collar dropping showing my binder strap. I heard my assaulter 'Tck'

"So you really are a Trany?" A girls voice rings in my ear. I feel a fist hit my face and I open my eyes. Some girl has her fist up, one hand pinning me to the wall.

I try to pry her off, but of course i'm too weak. She punched again her ring cutting my cheek. I yelp and to some miracle escape her grasp and run into a crowd.
⚠️

When I get in it I stop and take a few deep breaths, I fix myself the best I can. I can't fix my cheek or the bruises on my arm, but I did wipe the blood from my noise.

Walking back into the tower I try to avoid my mates, but I failed. My hair was styled in my face to it was hard to see my injuries at first glance, but nothing slipped past Cap.

The elevator hade a small noise as it opened, I tried avoiding eye contact with Steve or Bucky but they noticed.

Just as I was about to leave a hand was placed on my shoulder, stopping me from walking forward. I flinched at the touch.

"Eli?" Steve's voice rang through the elevator. "Y-yea" I asked tense. "Doll, turn around" Bucky said worried.

I gulped and turned around my head hanging low. Steve tiled my head up, my hair still in my eyes, I felt a cold metal palm lift my hair.

My scared eyes, and injuries were revealed.

Steve's eyes widen as he hugged my, Bucky doing so as well. I teared up "What happed?" Steve asked. I shake my head and stay in there hold.

I silently cry, all of us staying in the hug. We stay like that for a bit until we pull apart, I wipe my tears with my sleeve and Steve looks into my eyes.

"You need to go to Banner" I start to protest but him and Bucky's expressions tell me not to. I reluctantly nod and the elevator doors open, I look at Steve and Bucky and reassure them i'll be fine on my own.

They hesitantly step out, the elevator doors close again and it starts going up. I tell JARVIS to take me to my room, my cuts aren't a big deal and i'd rather deal with them myself.

Plus is Tony (who's probably with Bruce) or Bruce himself overreact they might find out i'm Trans, that's a secret i'd rather keep hidden for now.

Walking to my bathroom I take off my shirt and look at the damage there are a few bruises on my back from where I slammed against the wall, and a few on my arms.

I should be ok, I just need to take care of the cut on my cheek. Grabbing a bottle of rubbing alcohol from under my sink I put some on a cotton swab, and gently clean the cut.

I put on a thin layer of ointment before getting a bandage. It was to big for a normal bandage so I use one of those white square self adhesive bandages you see in anime.  (I'm not a weeb, you are!)

I sigh when I see the bruises, grabbing a washcloth I run it under warm water and slip off my binder and walk over to my bed.

My dysphoria was mostly social so I didn't feel weird without a shirt....most days. If anything walking around without a shirt makes me feel more masculine at times.

Flopping onto my bed (stomach down) I place the washcloth on my shoulders, the heat helping blood flow. I actually have a surprising amount of first aid under my sink.

After an hour of watching Criminal Minds on my laptop I decide to get something to eat. I use that folding an undergarment (forgot what it's called) trick to make a binder, and slip on my sweater.