Coffee

The day went by slow as Eli had nothing to do. He got up and slowly got dressed, not putting on a binder at his large hoodie already his his not-male man titties.

After changing he want to Cafe we worked at. He got a Large Latte and sat by the window in a comfy chair covered with pillows.

Pulling up his headphones he tuned out the world. All of his thoughts consumed by the book he was reading. The world he was in was the one of the story, about witchcraft and dragons. Sure it was childish but he didn't care. The Cute bobs he was listening to we're the walls that kept his world private.

After an hour he left the cafe. Slipping his book into his grey backpack Eli made his way to the book store.

Everyone there knew him, but not his name. No words were spoken between them. This nice bond had been made over almost ten years at the same bookstore. New employees were always curious. He grabbed a new book called The Secret Garden and checked it out. After sitting on the floor by the register he began reading.

Eli POV:

After I was a few chapters in I feel someone's presence. I look up seeing a girl I'd rather not see. Her name was Grace she had long black hair that she kept in a frizzy low ponytail. She was shorter than me by an inch.

A few bookstore employees had taken notice of her looking at me and began staring at her, though she was completely oblivious. The reason I didn't was to see her so because she one one of the people that gave me trust issues and she was toxic.

She would push me, threaten me. Always make me feel bad about my fashion sense. She would make a big deal out of nothing,hold a grudge for a few days then pretend like it didn't happen.

"Hello E" she said in an annoying nice voice. I waved to her. It was a tradition of mine not to talk in the book store when I entered here I was basically mute.
"What are you doing here?" I try and keep a calm expression and jester to my book. She 'Ohh's' and then come another harmful question. "What are you wearing?" She says in disgust. "Clothes" an employee at the register says.

Grace sneers "You shouldn't eavesdrop it's rude" she turns back to me. "Anyway it's weird, if I were your mother I wouldn't let you wear that" I glare a her. When I was adopted by the Cafe owner she was like a mom to me. She moved to Virginia a few years ago. She was always supportive of me and never judged.

Another employee comes up "Miss you are aware he doesn't talk when he's in here" Grace looks at me skeptical, I nod. She then laughs and I just book it out of there without her knowing.

<—>

After arriving home I flip on the couch and start scrolling through Social media. After a few hours of that I eat some canned soup for dinner. I go back to my room with a cup of coffee and my books and read until 3 am.