New regular

!chapter has Homophobic/Transphobic actions!(I'll put a '⚠️' for when it starts/ends)

⚠️
Flashback/Dream:
After I finished packing for a trip to Florida I start taking off my shirt, unknowing me mom walked in. "Hey honey-..." I stared at her fear in my eyes as my shirt I'd supported above my head giving clear view of my binder.

"...out" she said almost a whisper. "W-what?" "I said, GET OUT!" She suddenly yelled. "B-But-" I'm cut off with a slap. I hold my cheap in fear as I grab my stuff and runout of are apartment.

I kept running until I walk into a cafe. After walking in the owner turns to me. "Sorry were-" he cuts himself off as he sees me. Hair a mess in nothing but shorts and a binder. A bright red mark very present on my face.
⚠️

*beep beep beep*

Hearing a familiar beeping of an alarm clock I shuffle out of bed lazily putting my glasses on. After taking care of hygiene I walk back to my room and get ready for the day. Injecting a T-shot and put an EpiPen, some painkillers, and anxiety and antidepressants, bandages, and my wallet into a baby blue fannypack.

Placing it on my bed I put on jeans, and rainbow socks, cuffing my jeans to make them visible. Putting on my binder I put on an oversized black skeleton hoodie and put my grey headphones around my neck.

Looking at the slight bags under my eyes in the mirror I sigh. I put on some blue roller skates and head out. After a few blocks I come into a Cafe. Making my way into the back I put on my familiar brown apron.

I clean all the coffee machines, make sure everything is filled, unload the dishwasher, by this time the pastry's have arrived and I put those where they need to be, after putting all the chairs and stools down I finally turn on the warm lights I plug in the fairy lights. I start cleaning until a costumer comes.

A regular comes in and I jump the counter. That was a bad Idea I ended up getting a cut on my knee. Sighing I put a bandage in the shape of heart on the small cut. "The regular?" "Yep!" "Time me!" "Ok, 3.1.2...3!" I make a simple Latte and put a pretty design.

I shoot my hands up and the the girl stops the timer

I shoot my hands up and the the girl stops the timer. She has medium length blue hair and bright green eyes, she always has baggy clothes and denim. Her names Emmy. She takes her normal seat at the bar stools by the cash register.

"How'd I do?" "14 seconds, a new record!" I give a cheeky smile. I quickly make a strawberry Cold Cat, it's are cafes version of a Frappuccino. Our cafes logo is a brown cat.

I drink it and talk to Emmy. A new costumer comes in. Turning to see who is is I see a young boy with brown hair. My left hand starts burning, luckily I have fingerless gloves on.

"Welcome to Carmel Cat Cafe, are coffees the cats meow! How can I help you?" He giggles at the pun and gets a Iced Black tea. I look at Emmy and she hold up her phone. She winks at the boy.

I've only made this once, surprisingly. "3.1.2...3!" I start the on the drink and once I finish I shoot my hands up. "How'd I do?" I ask Emma as I bring the boy his drink. He gives me the money and sits by the window and pulles out a laptop. He kept scratching his left hand.

After a few minutes the door rings again. I see Jay. He's nice, he's essentially VSCO boy. He has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Always wearing trendy clothes.

"If it isn't the Instagram boy" I say playfully. He smiles and gets a latte. I didn't time this one because I was gonna go complexed coffee art.

I hand him his drink and he lights up

I hand him his drink and he lights up. "You've been getting good!" He glances at my legs. "Is that a new cut?" I nod "I got it jumping the counter" he sighs "You can't do that kinda stuff"

Another regular comes in. His names James, he has hot pink curly hair. It would probably be an afro but curls are to loose so they just bounce around. He wears a pink fedora or pink heart shape glasses on his head. He's a nice person, also a fellow theater geek. He got a Iced Chai tea. He sits by the barstools against the walls, behind the cashiers line of sight.

<—>

It's now Sunday and the Cafe went by slow today. Peter has become a regular always arriving last. As soon as I hear the bell I know it's him. "Hey Peter!" I say making James a Boba.

"Hi! Can I get my regular and" there's some other voices and Peter continues "A hot black tea, and a strawberry cold cat" I nod I make Peters the two other drinks first. Unaware of my soul marks burning. Peters regular had become a Mocha.
"Emmy!" "Got it...3.1.2...3!" I get to work. Once I'm done my hand shoot up like normal. "46 seconds new record for Peters drink"

I grin and hand him his drink.

"Your a dork" Peter says "You know my art is purrrr-ty" James sighs

"Your a dork" Peter says "You know my art is purrrr-ty" James sighs. "A cat pun?" Peter asks "You started it, Peter. I'm not helping you" Emmy say not looking away from her laptop.

"Hey come on you know my coffees the cats meow" James and Jay put there headphones in. Peter sighs "Be PAW-sitive, with out my coffee art your days would be CAT-astrophic"

After a few more puns Peter slides Emmy a few quarters. She smirks and gives him a small vile of cat nip. He gives it to me. "I'll stop, thanks!" I say smiling.

3rd person:

After Peter got Eli to stop he went and sat down with Bucky and Steve who were confused. Every once and a while they rolled their shoulder.

"Hey James" Eli says not turning away from cleaning mugs.Bucky flinches before another voice answered the boys call. Another few minutes went by before Eli says "Shit" out of instinct Steve says "Language"

The pastel pink hair boy looked at him confused. Steve noticed what he did. Eli giggled and took a handful of mixed nuts from Emmy without her noticing. A gasp was heard and a yell, and everyone looked at Eli as he gasped and tried opening the pack around waist. After falling to the ground Steve runners over and jumped the counter.

Having noticed the boy trying to open the pack he opened it and found and EpiPen. After giving the boy medicine he slowly woke up. A burning sensation on his shoulders and left hand.