Movies and secrets

Beeps rung through the kitchen as Eli finished the last of the cream soda he opened a bit ago. He quickly put the bottle in the recycling and went to get his oven mitts, he turned the alarm off before opening the oven and slipping the mitts on.

Carefully he picked the dish from its handles and put it on a trivet. As he got plates and such out for dinner he didn't notice Loki had walked it, he just leaned on the counter and watched as his lover walked around the kitchen, a loving gaze in his eyes.

Eli had just grabbed a now clean pan to put away, and when he turned to see Loki right in front of him, he practically jumped out of his skin, and dropped the pan.
The ravenette was quick to jump forward and catch it at the same dime Eli did. They were both now only a few inches from each other, staring in the others eyes.

Eli's face was as pink as his hair. After a moment a grin broke across Loki's face, and he gently tugged then pan closer to himself, taking it from Eli's grasp. "You need to be more careful, wouldn't want you getting hurt." The taller male purred before putting the pan away himself.

All Eli could do was stand there face even more red, just opening and closing his mouth, trying to find words.

"You look like a strawberry, my dear. Now, let's finish preparing for dinner. Widow said she wanted to have a movie night, yes?" Loki said snapping Eli out of his love-struck trance.

<->

"JARVIS, please tell the others that dinner is ready" Eli said after only a bit more preparing. Their was now dishes and silverware out, and some breadsticks later out.

By the time everyone had gotten their food, it was late, but they had gotten back late too, so no one was complaining.

"This is way too good, their has to be cocaine in here" Tony said happily eating his share.

"No drugs, just cooking experience" Eli said walking in last, to see all the seats taken. "...I see how it is" he mumbled in a joking tone.

"We should probably get a bigger couch-" Bucky started to say, before getting interrupted by Eli just sitting in his lap. "-that works to"
Steve snickered from next to them.

Loki was on the other side, reading some Jane Austin novel. Classics weren't really Eli's thing, he preferred fantasy, pirates being a specific interest.

"What are we watching?" Nat asked from the loveseat she had claimed for herself.

"We're not watching Mean Girls, don't even think about it" Bucky said before anyone could say anything. All of the blonds in the room were visibly disappointed. "...Loki put your hand down for Dead Poets Society"

Eli let out a laugh. "What are your ideas then, strawberry top?" Loki asked closing his book.

"Rocky Horror Picture show? Oh! Or Brokeback Mountain if western is preferred" Eli said after a moment of thinking.

"I would love to watch Rocky Horror, but I don't think the old man could take it" Tony said with a smirk.
"Really, Stark?"

"I'm curious as to what this 'Brokeback Mountain' is?" Thor asked from the floor, one arm resting on the couch arm.

"Oh your gonna love it!" Eli said taking taking the remote from the coffee table.

30 minutes in, and a Nat, Steve and Bruce went to bed. Something about not sleeping on the couch. And though Eli would admit that he was getting a bit tired, he didn't feel the need to leave yet.

After another hour had passed, and everyone left had fallen asleep. Everyone except Loki, who had been reading most of the time. He only looked up when Eli's head slid off Bucky's shoulder and landed on the God's chest.