26

"The hell is this?!" I ask.

In front of me is the infamous villain. A villain that should be feared.

"I'm sorry, Bakugou," he apologizes. Not sure if it was sincere.

I hear a thud beside me. I look down and see the female victim laying on the ground. Shortly after, the villains arrive behind us.

"You've failed again, huh, Tomura?" He speaks again. "But you absolutely cannot get discouraged. All you need to do is try again. I brought your comrades back for you. And this boy too, because you deemed him to be an 'important piece'. Try as many times as you'd like. That's why I'm here."

He didn't mention the kid beside me.

"Everything is for your sake," he continues. Suddenly, the girl rises to her feet but then lifted off the ground. All for One is levitating her using telekinesis, or some sort. He brought her closer to him.

"But she is for my sake." His hand made its way to her face. "I think it is time for me to return your real Quirks . . ." He says, his hand grasps onto her beat up face. A smile grew under his mask. It wasn't an evil, wicked smile. It was something else I couldn't pinpoint.

A glow around his hand as black and red sparks is being absorbed into her body.

"Fight alongside me . . . Kaori."

Kaori?

-

"Open the door!"

"No . . ."

"Open it before I blast my way in!"

-

Kaori . . .

"You're here after all," All for One says. Immediately after, All Might charged at him creating a strong gust of wind that blew me and all the other villains. In midair, I did my best to reach for the victim. Once I caught her wrist, I pull her and shield her from impact.

I raise my head to see them retracted.

"You're getting old, All Might."

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask? Aren't you overexerting yourself?"

He held All Might back with his bare hands! He's the villain's boss.

"I won't make the same mistake I did six years ago, All for One! I will take young Bakugou and young Kyryan back!" All Might balled up his fist, readying himself for another attack. "And this time, I will make sure you get locked up! And the whole League of Villains you control!"

He charges after him again while the villain raises a distorting arm up. "That seems a lot, but why would you want to take my little girl away from me? I bet it'll be tough for both of us!"

He propels the hero away from him in one blow, creating another strong wind.

"All Might!!" I call out.

"No need to worry. He won't die from something like that." I stand up but grab the girl with me, giving her a piggy-back. She's still breathing so that's a good sign.

He continues, "So, run from here, Tomura. Take them with you." His fingers turns black with red strips, then they extended and stab into the warp's body. "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here."