01

I was ten years old when I met her.

And from that first meet, I know she hated me so much that it would be a pleasure for her to kill me.

At that time, I didn't really care if someone hated me. I hated a lot of people, too, and I think I should deserve being hated by at least one person.

Okay, correction; I only hate a certain person, and that is . . .

My dad.

He was the reason why I have a lousy childhood.

And I think I hate him so much, too, that I wish he was dead.

My parents never loved each other at the beginning. As far as I know, they were in a quirk arranged marriage.

When I found out the reason for my existence, it shook me. I was only born for fame and fortune, and not for love and affection.  I didn't know what to feel. Unloved? But at least, my mother cared for me and treated me as a real child, her son, unlike my father. Because I was their fourth child that came out successful with both of their quirks manifested in me, my father trained me harder than my other siblings to become a pro hero and surpass him, Endeavour the number two hero, and All Might, the number one hero.

I got back from my torturing elementary school and was about to open the door when I was greeted by a loud scream in English.

" Hey!! What are you doing at my house?! "

I was completely startled to hear a high-pitched voice coming from behind me. Confused, I started wondering if I really got to the wrong house. I looked around to see my surname plate attached to the wall. Although, I froze my actions to face the upset foreigner.

She was a girl and she looked short so I assume she might be younger than me. She had long black hair and wore a maroon dress with a matching bow clipped at the back of her head. I wonder if she was some kind of a princess or comes from a rich family.

She continued yelling in English but she doesn't look like a foreigner. She does look Asian but she has small features to actually look different. Her eyes were almond-shaped but her nose is small.

" Get out of my house!! "

It's not that I don't understand her, I do. I was just too confused to even do anything. I wasn't wrong with my house, this is my house. We rented it and had been staying here long enough for my parents to have four children. Who is she to tell me that this isn't my house and instead, it was hers?

" Get out--! "

She was interrupted by a young man grabbing her from behind. My eyes widen, thinking that she was about to be kidnapped right in front of my eyes. I acted fast and ran towards them but as I got close, I heard and listened the man kept calling her name over and over to calm her down.

" Kry! Kry! Kry . . . Shhh . . . Calm down. Calm down. "

I started doubting if he does know her and was related to her. He seems too young to be her father, yet, he doesn't look anything like her to be her brother either. His skin is darker and more yellow-ish than the girl whose skin is so pale and white like snow, especially her hands. And his eyes are small and more slanted than her bigger eyes. From closer inspections, the man's eyes were dark brown but the girl's were heterochromia, like mine. She had silver or grey eye for her right and gold or amber eye on the other.

This isn't common for me to find someone that has mismatched eyes.

Let me go!! Evan! "

The little girl struggled to get out of his grasp. At this point, my doubts had wash away when she called him by his name, though I still wasn't completely assumming that she knows him. You never know when you're wrong. I approached them and spoke in English.

" Is everything okay? "

I know my pronunciations weren't good but at least they understood.

" Y-Yeah. Everything's fine. She's just, uh . . . "

He hugged her tighter, trying his best to calm her but nothing was changing her tantrum. I was confused, and so was the guy. His eyes showed so much concern and helplessness. He, himself, didn't know what to do. She kept screaming and struggling while I only managed to watch. At one point, her eyes made contact with mine and I could see her rage and anger and a hint of sadness. Soon, her cheeks were wet and slowly she started calming down. Or probably she was tired.

" I think you should go back. I don't feel like this is getting any better if you stay. Especially when she's resting right now. "

The man told me and I nodded. Reluctantly, I left them there as I hoped for him to find a way to keep her in control. I went inside my house but before I close the door, I looked at them one last time before the two were gone from my life. She was now hugging him tightly and I saw that her body was shaking. I assume that she was crying. As the man hugged her back, he stroked the little girl's hair, whispering close in her ears.

And that was the first and last time I saw them. Funny, I was never even sure what their names were and her reason that started the tantrum.