02

I was wrong.

Those two came back to my life again, and I came back to theirs. It's been five years. I thought that day was the last.

Recently for the past few weeks, my sister had been busy on the evenings. She is a teacher but I never thought teachers are busier than businessmen and women. Everyday after her work, she went straight home to get for some stuff then went back out.

It turns out she was hired to be a home tutor. She would teach Japanese language for three hours.

" Don't work too hard, " I once told her but one day she fell sick, of course. And that day was today. As soon as I got home from U.A. Academy, a school for youngsters to train to become a pro hero, I was greeted by my sister's guilty yet hopeful look. She asks me for one favour and that she would really appreciate it if I helped her.

" What is it? " I ask, but deep down, I wanted to stay home and care for her. Though, I guess this is one way to care for her heart.

" It's a simple job. " She takes out a folded piece of paper and opens it. She shows it to me. It was an address. " Please, go to her house and teach her Japanese language. " She had a guilty smile on her face. I hesitated as I wonder; Why couldn't she just take the day off or something? Then, I realized my sister wasn't that kind of person. She would feel guilty for almost everything. She always gives her best. I sigh as I take the address.

" Sure, but let me take a shower first. " Her face turns brighter than ever. She leaps on me and hugs me tight as she thanked me many times.

When I arrive, I push the doorbell and wait. It was a fifteen-minute walk and my sister had given me the books and an assignment for this student. She had call the parent about her being sick and I will replace her. I admit, I'm a bit nervous teaching some stranger. My sister had mentioned that the student was a girl, which doesn't make me feel any better since 1) I don't usually talk to girls at my school and 2) I'm that quiet guy who sits at the back of the class, minding his own business.

I hear footsteps and the door opens, revealing a tall, buffed man in his fitted grey T-shirt and sweatpants. His hair is short and neat.

" Good evening, " he greets. I was a bit startled that he spoke in English. I didn't expect that, especially when he doesn't look anything like a foreigner.

" Good evening. "

" You're Fuyumi-sensei's brother, right? "

" Yes. I'm Todoroki Shouto. I will be replacing my sister for today. "

" Okay. Cool. I'm Evan Fong, by the way. Kyryan's half-brother. " He invited me in and leads me to her room, which is something I didn't expect. I thought it would be in the dining room or somewhere. But in a bedroom? A guy and a girl in a closed room tutoring and teaching isn't always good. I shake those thoughts away.

Her room was upstairs. In front of the door, Evan knocks. " Kry? You in there? "

" Yeah. " It is muffled but it can still be make out a girl's voice. He opens the door and explains to her about her tutor's replacement first. After that, he lets me in and I enter. My first sight was a girl sitting on the floor next to her bed with a white table in the center of the room. Books were ready stacked on the table but some were open. Was she studying before I came? She turns her head and the first thing I see was her eyes. Shooked, I blink to make sure mine weren't blurry.

They weren't. So, my blue and grey eyes were looking back at silver/grey and gold/amber eyes. Her black hair had grown longer. Slowly, her face turns shocked as well, then quickly turns a scowl. I was too surprised to do anything or even change face expressions. Finally, the gaze and glare are interrupted by a male's voice.