Trent

I know she asked for time by herself but seeing her sad hurts me even before we were mates, so I lightly walked behind her giving her a bit of space.

I mean I gotta make sure she's ok , though she can take care of herself she's still my mate. What kind of soon to be husband and alpha would I be if I let her be sad and alone in a time that she needs confort ,love and affection. I'd be a bad one. Sigh .

I really just want to be there for her Always and forever. I'd give my life for her I'd do anything to see her smile and be happy. She's the girl of my dreams even before we were officially mates. She's the love of my life, I will not let anything or anyone hurt her for goddess sake she's my world.
Just imagine I get to wake up next to her every morning ,close my eyes with her in the same bed every night, love her the way she's to be loved, tell her I love her every chance I get, see her beautiful eyes . Hold her curvy body against mine , see her body naked and wet, even just her morning breath , us having little bundles of joy running around hearing her sweet voice , kissing her plumed lips , making love to her, kissing all over her body. Just the thought of her sad crushes my world to make her happy is a life goal. I know I can't bring her parents back but at least I can love her with all I've got.  With a smile on my face and the pain in my heart seeing the tears I walk now by her side in silence brushing my hand against hers ever so slightly the sparks flying.

My my how her heart speeds up when we touch a small yet pleasing smile forms on her face . My heart smiles. Just for her to smile my world brightens, her face glows even in sadness but can eliminate a dead forest and bring it back to life when she smiles. That's just how bright her smile is and how much life it gives.

"Are you going to stay home today?"  I asked holding onto her hand stopping so I'd see her eyes. "I don't know" her reply her face looked puzzled and idea popped up in my head. " Ok just get ready I'll take you somewhere, after schoolI told her. Since today her friends will want to know if she found her mate and how he is  I know she'll be happy telling them . After that and her work is finish at school her day will be even better I grantee.