2.

Jaeson POV:

Seeing Trent and Sliver together makes me happy from the clock stroke 12am this morning, my wife Tiara knew who Trent's mate would be. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jaeson Summerhale , I'm the alpha off the moon light pack. I am Trent's father . Trent is my second child his older sister Tina mated with someone of the blood moon pack so she's no longer in this pack. I miss my daughter dearly but she's a Luna so her pack and alpha needs her.

"Mr Summerhale what are you thinking about?"  Tiara asked from the kitchen . "Nothing my love"  I told her as she prepares breakfast for the hungry teens and elders of the pack to head to school and their jobs.  I got up to help her. "Need help my love?" "Your the alpha you fight, my job is to cook and take care of the household and you" she  stated. "Well your alpha wants to help today Mrs Summerhale" I told her dismissing her thoughts.

She rolled her eyes not replying. Just then all the alarms in the pack house went off. Wolf cries from pack members that were up already and a growl from me. This is ear hurting every single morning. An it hurts more with sensitive ears such as mine.
"My love we really need to do something about these alarms" "I know my love ,let's finish breakfast and then we can talk about it later". I hummed softly as she capture my lips with hers.

Just then Sliver and Trent walked in hand in hand. Sliver usually helps with breakfast. Sliver slowly walks over to us
Trent starts glowing. "You'll have her for the rest of your life Trent , you too have work ".  I told as Sliver finally reached  Tiara. " Good morning Sliver". My wife says as Trent heads to the upstairs to check on the pack teens.

Trent Pov:

As I walk to the pack teens complex I whimper as Sliver wasn't physically close to me. Reaching the complex the door where open and everyone looking like they still needed sleep, some females were just eye rapping me and giving me what they thought were sexy looks. Especially JoAnn carpenter ."Hi Trent"    she says trolling her hair around in a bra and underwear. "......." Nothing was all I said. Thing is she's always trying to get into my pants and let's just say I've never gave her the impression of letting her in them.

"Everyone get ready for the pack alarm to get ready for and training!!"   I mind linked as I walked to the end counting all 45 pack teens. Running back down stairs almost falling face first into the cabin a light breeze kissed my face as Jass caught me. "Easy there mate"  the dark haired beauty says . "Nice to know you'll fall for me" funny how she says it , and I have fallen long before now.
"I'll fall for you any time "  . Trina my wolf stated , been smooth. While separating her self from me. . " Hmm Jass where Sliver?" I questioned. "she's still at the kitchen with your parents". She respond.  Without further delay i head to the kitchen to see my beautiful Mate.