Sliver

I was in the kitchen after Jass left to go find her mate Trina. I could feel Trent's incoming presents.

A smile made its way onto my face 😍 remembering that he's my mate , my one true mate. I was still helping out and I could also hear the pack ruffling to get their stuff ready so they can get breakfast and be at school.

"Hello beautiful 😘" Trent whispered as he made his way into the kitchen instantly getting a blush from me , his mom rolls her eyes as the alpha chuckled.

"Hi" was my simple reply I was shy always when I'm around him and I hardly ever talk to pack members I mostly stayed to myself.
Jaeson was looking at me with a worried express and I knew he was trying to read my mind . I've developed the skill to block the alpha from my mind .
I might be a loner but I always had Jass and to speak to on my depressed time's.

My mind was still on the loss 😢😞😔 of my parents and pack members,to enjoy this day as much as I'd like to ,I guess Trent picked up on my mood .

"Are you okay sliver?" "I'm fine just wishing they were here , can I be excused for a moment?"  I asked since I was still in the presents of my alpha and Luna. The other pack members where heading to the dinning room table. Jeason nodded and Luna gave me a sad nod as well before I took my leave to the garden as tears filled my eyes I knew Jass could feel my sadness, I didn't want to spoil the time she was spending with her mate so I told her to stay with Trina.

I could also feel Trent strolling behind me.