Yes

Trent :

Shit  like Sliver is looking so delicious and sexy. Silver always looks edible. And yes I'm a freak while I actually haven't freaked anyone since I've been waiting to find my mate. She's the only one I wanna eat alive in a good way.

I pecked her lips as I enter the drive way. "Silver you look sexy" I told her seeing her blush as she stutter out a "t thank you".  I smiled she's so adorable . School was gonna be hel knowing today I only have two classes with her and the other three without her. Trina was gone as she drove jade. Honestly Jass is a dominant female Trina mostly just submits to what I say and now Jass. I smiled ass they got outta their car as do Sliver and I.

Jass:

Trina is such a darling   I'm Jassquie Winter are (Jass) for short, Slivers other half of her half lol. I'm a stud and a damm hot one at that. I'm dominant and Trina is more of a submissive type . Something you should know though I was born with both genders and yes Trina knows.

I love her so much . Not gonna lie I miss Sliver we don't really hang out that much now that we both have our mates. 

"Hi babe I'll see you in homeroom" I told Trina as we got out the car. She looked sad we only had like 5 minutes before the bell rings.
"Why are you sad?" I asked her holding up her chin. To see her pretty grey eye's. "I wanted to stay with you ". She told .

"I know babe but homeroom is like  29 minutes away n then you have me all for the rest of the day and night" I kissed her after trust me if it's even a peck on the lips this girl gets me hard.
"Fuck.." I mumbled as I could feel myself growing. Thank God for the bell going off cause ooh lord   🙏 we'd probably just end up back home .

"We got to get to classes ,I love you" "I love  you too" she responds and we go our separate ways for now.

Trina is a really shy person she doesn't talk much , but you don't want to mess around her cause she will kill you . She's a lot like Sliver but Sliver can literally kill you without you knowing. See the thing with Sliver is  she's as quite as the wind and as dangerous as a witch and that she is ,she likes to keep her emotions to a minimum because she can literally kill you with her mind. So I mostly take charge of anything overly sensitive.

Silver is my other half and I'm a very lucky person to have her in my life . She will always be my go too person as she knows me better than anyone else forever my other half joined to the hip.