part 6.

The weekend went by pretty fast, I haven't spoken to Jolene since the kiss and it's really stressing me out. Was it too soon? Did she like it? I did but, did she? I'm probably overthinking this.
I walked to homeroom class with Jack and Sarah. Liam is sick so mom let him stay home, bet he's playing video games all day. Once in home room we discussed some un-important stuff which I didn't pay attention to, I only thought about Jolene. Sarah an Jack could see I wasn't there with my head so they wrote the 'important' things on a note. Jack shook me "Lisa you have English" I immediately shot up. "Yes English, see you guys" I grabbed my stuff and I swear I've never run this hard in my entire life.

Before I got to the door I regained my breath and walked in. "Morning Miss" I gave her my best smile which she gladly returned. "Morning Lisa, have you been running? Your face is red" i laughed. "Yes, Jack told me I had English and I would be late if I didn't run so I ran as hard as I could". She smiled "well if you want you can drink something real quick" I nodded and went to the front row to take a seat. I grabbed my stuff and also took out my water bottle only to down it all at once. Hey don't judge me! I was thirsty.

Jolene came up to the front with a smile. "Okay class, I thought we would change things up a bit and instead of working in groups today you're gonna work alone!" All sighs were heard around the class, also some guy threw a 'boee' in. "Okay class that's enough, you'll be making an essay with at least 300 words about your favorite person. What you tell about them is your choice, just make sure it is original. Like petnames or what this certain person means to you." I had a big smile plastered on my face, I already knew when she said 'favorite person' who I'd be writing about. Yes about Jolene Jones.

I raised my hand. "Yes Miss Collins?" I let my hand down again. "Who will over look the essay?" She smiled knowing what I was thinking. "I'll be the only one over looking it, so to everyone you better make your best out of it. This grade will determine 30% of your final grade" she stood up to grab some papers to give us for our essays. "The due date will be in 1 week, of course if you're done already you can submit it earlier." I smiled and grabbed my pen. I started writing everything that came to my mind 'beautiful', 'amazing' 'perfect' to end the essay (yes I'm done already, I know I'm fast but I really enjoy English) I wrote a question on the bottom line. 'will you go out with me?'
I finished the essay with around 400 words.

I grabbed the paper and put it on Jolene's desk where she was grading papers. I guess essays from other of her classes. "Already done Miss Collins?" She asked in disbelief. I nod "yes ma'am, 468 words to be exact" she smiled. "Well If you're free after school you could come pick it up again, maybe if you're lucky before lunch break" I smile. "Of course ma'am, by the way I'm free today so if you need help grading I'm more than glad to be your TA for the day" she smiled. "That's sweet of you, after your PE class you can come here" I gave her a nod and took my bag to put my stuff in it. The bell rang and I was ready for PE.

------

Guess what we're doing with PE? Exactly, soccer! We didn't have much trainings with PSV anymore because I would have to travel very far. So I just train after school and with another professional club. My transfer papers are ready already but PSV doesn't want to miss out on me so they are holding them back for a little. I already compete in the matches with this team so they could better give up already.

I'm running for the ball and without breaking a sweat I take the ball from Jack, who is in the opposite team. "Not fair cous!" I laughed and played the ball of to one of my team mates. PE had ended and my team won with 6-1. I grabbed my water bottle and when I looked up I saw her. Miss Jolene Jones, I smile and walk over to her. "I see you didn't hurt yourself this time?" I laughed and gave her a shoulder bump. "I survived indeed, I need to help my aunt bring the goals inside though so I'll be right back!" I handed her my water bottle and took of to help my aunt with the goals. 5 minutes later both goals and all the balls were inside.

I walked back to Jolene. "You know you're really hot when you're working out or helping others" she told me with a wink which made me blush. I quickly got back my normal face and pretended to be hurt. "Are you saying I'm not hot when I don't help others?" She looked at me and hit the back of my head softly. "Don't act so stupid Lisa" I smirk. "Rolls are reversed, I'm just gonna dress real quick and I'll come to your classroom after, alright?" She nods and I walked off to the girls locker room and took a quick shower and got dressed.

-----

Towards the end of the day Jolene finally marked my paper, guess what I got an A, again hehe. The last class for her just ended so that meant we were alone. "So.." she started. "The question on the end of your essay" I smirk. "What about it" she lets out a little laugh. "Yes, I'd love to go out with you" I smile and give her a hug. "Text me when and where, also what to dress" I smile. "Roger that miss" I grab my stuff and kiss her forehead. "I need to go, my mom's waiting for me in the firm" she smiles and nods "have fun working Lisa" I walk to my car and unlock it. Putting on the radio I drive to the firm.

*At the firm*

Mom is busy in a meeting so I look over through some of the new cases to see if I can help. My mom told me as long as she's the boss I can try to help with some cases. Don't get me wrong my mom always gives me the easy ones. I went to court with her a couple of times and even got to have my own case, yes also in court. Luckily I won. I know I'm not from harvard or anything, but I don't need Harvard to be a good lawyer.

The day went by pretty fast and I helped my mom clear 2 cases. My mom finally got out of her meeting, which took longer than expected. She overlooked the cases I helped her with and saw they were perfect. I gave them to Donna and returned to my desk. I normally don't wear suits but my job is one exception. I could've worn a dress but all the dresses were in the washing machine so that wasn't an option. I worked on some phone calls for people who wanted to have my mom as their lawyer.

The phone rang again, of course I picked it up. "Hello with Collins incorporate, this is Lisa speaking can I help you with something?" The woman on the other line was the mother from the girl who stood at our house last week. She told her that her abusive ex-husband is trying to take custody of the little girl. I wrote all the important stuff down and told her she should come by the office tomorrow and look for Jules Collins,my mother. She'll be informed and help them further. We talked a little more about how everything is going and how the little girls cut is.

It was getting pretty late so I decided to call it a day and go home. "I'm goin home mom" I told her as I put my computer and everything off. I gave her a hug and took a cab home. It was too late to take my bike so my mom would take it for me.

*At home*

My mom send me a text that she'll be home in max 2 hours. I decided to order Chinese since I know Liam hadn't eaten yet. "Liam I'm ordering Chinese! So get your lazy ass downstairs" within 2 minutes Liam was downstairs. "Did you check your temperature?" He shook his head. I grabbed the thermometer and told him to put it under his armpit. It didn't look good. "Have you called the doctor? You know Tom will come over right, he's mom's friend" Liam nodded. "Tom's assistant told me he would call me back, so he called me back 1 hour ago and told me he could come over tomorrow" I nod. "Okay good, have you drank enough?" He nodded his head. "I also made some tea and soup, but that was 3 hours ago" I smile and feel his head. "Okay rest some on the couch, food can be here any minute"

Not even 5 minutes later food arrived, I walked to the gate to take the food. "Hey Erik" I said confused. "Hey Lisa, I didn't knew you lived in such a big house" he said handing me the money. "Yea I don't really talk about it, keep the change" I gave him some money. I was about to walk away when I called my name. "Wait Lisa! Would you eh like to go out some time?" I looked at the ground."I'm sorry I'm kinda seeing someone already, and I'm also very gay.." without waisting time I went inside and just in time mom walked in. We talked a bit and I thought it was time for bed. Before going to bed I decided to call Jolene.

The phone rang 4 times before she picked up. "Hey Lisa, what's up?" I smiled. "Nothing much I was about to go to sleep. Where are you?" I asked since I heard someone talk to her in the background. "I'm just visiting my grandma, she needed help with her medicine so I came here and helpen her" I smiled through the phone. "She has the best granddaughter in the world" that made Jolene chuckle. "I'm gonna sleep okay, I'll text you the details after brushing my teeth" we said our goodbyes and I texted her all the details.

To Jolene: 'perry's on Friday at 7, wear a dress x I'll pick you up and bring you home so no worries about that'
I put away my phone and went to sleep

~~~~~~~
Okay so here's another chapter!!
-Love Lisa