part 5.

Grabs holy water

I hear a voice behind me. Before I knew it I felt soft lips on my neck. I let out a small moan "Jolene.." she kept kissing my neck, even sucking it. That was gonna leave a hickey for sure. She spun me around so we were face to face now. We kissed, first without tongue. Until her tongue was demanding entrance at my lower lip. Our tongues kept fighting until we both needed to catch air. I led Jolene to the bedroom while admiring her perfect body. She pushed me on the bed while taking of her bra and panties. Before anything further could happen I felt something shaking me.

I shot up, covered in sweat. I look to my left seeing Sarah looking weird at me. "What did you hear Sar?" She scratched the back of her neck. "I heard you calling out Jolene, which is Miss Jones" I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, I don't even know what happened" I let out a little tear. "Hey hey look at me Lisa, it's okay. Just get ready and take a shower. She called you like 3 times" she told me while laughing.

I grab my phone and dial Jolenes number. "You've reached the voicemail of Jolene Jones, please leave a message after the peep" I was waiting for the peep but it never came. "Eh hi Jolene, I never heard the peep so I don't know how long you've been listening to nothing. But I was wondering if we could maybe hang today?" I heard a little giggle on the other end of the line. "Of course we can hang beautiful" I almost dropped my phone. "Jolene that's not cool! You scared the living hell outta me" she laughed. "I'm sorry beautiful, what time are you coming?" I smirked. "I thought you might want to come here, don't worry the house is big enough and my mom and brother are gone" she thought about it for a second. "Okay I'll be there in 60" I smiled and we said our goodbyes.

Sarah had left already with Jack and Liam, they were going to the football game. Liam is the quarterback so Jack and Sarah are there for his support. I looked at the clock, 50 minutes to go. I decided to go for a run and do a little workout to stay fit. I didn't even realize I was busy this long until I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly grabbed a water bottle and a towel. I threw the towel around me neck and took a sip while walking towards the door. I opened it to see a stunning woman infront of me. "Hey Jolene, come in" I smiled. She did as I said. "Did I interrupt you?" She asked pointing out to me sweating and being in gym clothes. "Nah it's okay, I got lost while working out, is it okay I get changed out of my sport bra real quick?" She smirked at me which made me blush "You are absolutely beautiful Lisa, you really want to hide them" she asked with a smirk and pointed at my abs. "What a tease" I said while composing myself.

I took her hand and we walked to the living room. "Do you want a tour of the house or just wanna watch TV and talk?" She smiled. "A house tour would be nice, it's a really big house" I smile. "I know, after what happened with my dad we found out he had left us over a million dollars. Mom used it to build up her firm, and now here we are" I told her with a smile. "That's actually so cool, now let's go one with that tour" I smiled at her. "Well this is the living room" we walked around the house and I showed her every room.

5 bedrooms, 1 master for my mom
1 for me and 1 for my brother. Which leaves 2 guest rooms.
6 bathrooms, one for each room plus an extra.
The kitchen
The gym
The music room
The game room
The garage
Indoor swimming pool
And the garden (with swimming pool!)

We end with my room. "And last but not least my room" she stares at me in awe. "I swear your room is bigger than my kitchen and living room combined" I let out a soft giggle. "You're always welcome you know, wanna go for a swim? It's pretty hot today" she smiles but that smile quickly fades. "I don't have a swimsuit with me." I laugh. "We're about the same height, you can have one of mine" I search for 2 bikinis and hand one to Jolene. "I'll go change in the bathroom so don't worry"she smiles at me and with that I walk to my bathroom. I strip my clothes until I hear a knock, I'm only in my bikini top and shorts. "Come in!" A shy Jolene comes in. " I can't close the bikini" she told me at which I laughed a little. "Come here I'll help" I help her with her bikini and rest my hands on her shoulders. "Thank you Lisa, for everything" I smile. "No problemo, I need to put on my bikini bottom and I'll be done okay?" She nods and leaves me alone. I put on my bottom quick and grab 2 towels.

--------

After 2 hours of swimming I decide to 'prank' Jolene. I hold my breath and go under water grabbing Jolenes ankles. She is shocked until she sees my coming up. "Lisa you scared me!" I laughed a little. "I'm sorry JJ" that's right JJ, JJ is my nickname for her. She looks straight in my eyes and I look straight in hers. "You're beautiful you know that right" I blush "thank you, and you are beautiful too" we stayed in a comfortable silence. I put my arms around her neck and swam to the edge of the pool. "Can I kiss you?" She suddenly asked. I nod. She pressed her soft lips against mine. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach, not a bad one but a very good one. We kissed for a couple minutes until we both needed to catch our breath. "Wow" we said in unison. "That was amazing" I told her which she nodded at. This time I pressed my lips against hers, the fireworks all came back.
I love my English teacher...

~~~~~~
Chapter 5 y'all! Let me hear what u think!
I was thinking about posting every 5 chapters! So once I've finished chapters 6 until 10 I'll release them too!
-Love Lisa