part 3.

It's been a couple days since the accident and my arms been bugging me ever since. I've been texting with Ms Jo- I mean Jolene, and it felt so right. We talked mostly about how I am and also some school stuff. Since I couldn't do PE I only had 1 lesson, and on Monday 2. It's Thursday now and I still hate that I can't play soccer or PE.
Nevertheless it's time for English. I walk in the class and as soon as I see Jolene a smile finds it's way to my face. "Morning Miss" she returns my smile. "Morning Lisa, how's your arm?" I smile and lift my arm. "It hurts but I think that means it's healing" she smiles. "That's good" I nod and take a seat.

I've been bonding with the Erik kid pretty much the last few days, he's a cool kid. "Hey Lisa how's your arm?" I give him a thumbs up, honestly I'm kinda getting annoyed by all the questions about my arm. He nods and takes the hint that I don't want to talk about it. "Have you heard about the rumour?" I look confused. "Well there's a new rumour every day, so tell me what is it now?" He laughs and shakes his head. "Well rumor is that the nurse was caught with the principal! That's why she was late when you were in the office" I laugh and smack the back of his head. "That's none of our business though, they're both grown ups, whatever they do is none of our business" I hear the most cute giggle ever from behind me.

"That's right Erik, what grown ups do is none of your business" I smile at Jolenes response and the terrified Erik who just heard Jolene giggle for the first time. I mean this was my first time I heard it too but I've seen her laugh before. She's a nice person once you get to know her and show her some respect.

She walked to the front of the class. "Alright class silence, today we're having a mini test to see what your level is, based on that we'll make groups and you'll be working in those groups for 2 months. After that there will form some new groups" she picked up a stack papers and gave everyone 2 sheets of paper. "You'll have until the end of the lesson to finish the test, if you're finished you can put the paper on my desk and you're allowed to leave"

With that said everyone started rushing on the test, I knew better though. I took my time and before I knew it everyone was gone and I was the only one still working on the sheet. I finished the paper just before the bell rang. "Just in time Lisa, you're done for today now right?" I smile and hand her the paper. " Yes, I mean there's no use in me going to PE since my aunt will probably call my mom and inform her" she let out a small laugh, and let me tell you that's so freaking adorable. "Well you need rest so, how long do you need the cast?" I looked at the stupid thing that's placed on my arm. "2 weeks and after that they'll look if I need another one, if you want you can write something on it. It's so blank right now" she smiled.

Without hesitation she grabbed a marker and wrote something on my cast 'i hope you get well soon x Jolene' I smiled and really appreciated what she put on there. "Thank you Mi- I mean Jolene, I should get going now my mom expects me at the firm" she nods and we say our goodbyes.

----

I walk into the firm and show my card. Everyone around here knows me so I don't know why I still need to show my card. The man at the desk opened the door with my card and handed it back to me. The building is very big and also good secured. Since my mom's firm is the best firm in the city and we have many clients it needs to be secured good, or else random people could walk in and steal rapports from clients or try and sabotage us. I walked to my mom's office, since I'm her assistant no one's there to stop me. I knock on the door and shortly after there's a 'come in'. I walk in and see my mom working at her desk. "Hey mom, do you need coffee or anything else?" She smiles. "Come give me a hug you silly" I walked over to my mom and gave her a tight hug. "Now do you need anything? I saw there's nothing on my desk so I suppose I could grab you some lunch"

My mom smiles and takes of her glasses. "I was thinking we could have lunch together, just like in the old days" I nod and give her a smile. "Let me guess, Perry's?" Perry's was my favorite restaurant ever since I was a little girl. My mom nods. "I need you to take this file to Donna and after that we can leave" I take the file and walk to Donna's office. I never really told you who Donna is, well Donna is my mom's best friend who picked me up from school.

I knock and again hear a soft 'come in'. To be honest I always had a little crush on Donna, she knows I'm gay because we have a brunch once in a while. I also know it'll never happen because she's twice my age, not that that would stop me. "Hey Donna I needed to hand you this file from mom, also we're gonna have some lunch" she takes the file and smiles. "Have fun at lunch, Perry's right?" I laugh and nod. "You know me too well Donna, see ya" I walked to my mom's office and saw she was ready to leave.

I'm wearing a suit because we're at a law firm, who would take me serious if I was wearing normal clothes? Exactly no one. Perry's isn't that far so we decided to walk. After 10 minutes of walking we arrived at our destination. I checked my phone to see if i got any texts.
1 messages
I clicked on the messages and my eyes lit up once I saw who it was, Jolene
'hi Lisa I know we saw each other today but I was wondering if you were able to call tonight? -Jolene'
I smiled at her text. "Who texted you?" My mom asked me since she saw me all smiling. "Oh nobody, not that important. I'll reply and put my phone away" I smile and quickly type something
'hi Jolene, I would love that. Talk to you tonight'
As promised I put my phone away. When I looked up I see a smirking mom. "Now tell me the truth young lady, was it your girlfriend?" My face instantly went 50 shades of red. "Mom! She's just a friend okay" she holds her hands up in defense. "Okay okay, if you say so" she told me with a sneaky wink.We ordered our food and after eating we returned to the firm.

------

The day went by pretty fast, it's 7 o'clock now and I was ready to go home. I grabbed my stuff and knocked on my mom's door. "Mom I'm leaving, call me if u need anything" she nods and I take the stairs downstairs. Fun fact the firm has 50 floors and my desk is at the top floor so it takes a while to get downstairs. I always love to challenge myself, and since I can't do anything with my freaking arm I like to take the stairs. After 10 minutes of walking down those stairs I'm finally downstairs. I grab my bike and ride home.

Once home I see a note from Liam 'Miss Jones told me to give you this' i look under the note and there's my test from today. I got everything right, yes! I'm proud of myself. I examine the test and see Jolene drew a small smiley in the corner where stands A. I grab my phone and decide to text Jolene.
me:'thank you for returning my test, can you call?'
Jolene: 'yes ofc, I was grading some papers but it can wait!'
Without hesitating I called Jolene. Her phone rang 1 time after she picked up.
"Hey Lisa" I bet she heard me smiling through the phone because my smile was very big. "Hey Jolene, how was grading papers?" I heard her groan expecting that response and let out a giggle. "Did anyone ever tell you you have a beautiful giggle?" I smiled even wider than a couple seconds ago, If that even was possible. "No but I'm glad you like it." We talked some more, and we had our dinner kind of together.

After 2 hours of calling my mom walked in, she carefully listened to our conversation. She couldn't hear Jolene but she could see my goofy smile and could hear my giggles and laugh. I took a sip of my wine. "You know Jolene, you're really beautiful" she complimented me back. Suddenly I heard a cough from behind me. "Oh my god mom! You scared me to death, how long have you been standing there?" She laughed and answered my question. "Long enough to hear you drool all over this so called Jolene" she winked and took my wine walking to the tv room. "That was mine you know!" I heard both my mom and Jolene laugh. "Let me guess your mom stole your precious wine?" I heard from the other line. "Yes she did! Doesn't matter tho it's my third glass already" I walked to my room afraid of my mom eavesdropping to our conversation. After a couple more hours of calling and people walking in my room needing me I fell asleep. 'sweet dreams Lisa' was the last thing I heard.

~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter!
-Love Lisa