The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy

THE CHEERLEADER AND THE BAD BOY

Overview:

“You’re afraid of temptation.” He said pinning me to the wall. “No, I’m not.” I snapped at him. Who am I kidding? Yes, I am. He leaned closer nearly brushing his lips against mine. My breath caught in my throat and he grinned. “Your breath and your pulse give you away, Barbie.” He said not pulling away. “I think you’re scared you’ll get hurt and you don’t want any commitments. You don’t take chances.” “I’m a cheerleader…I take chances all the time.” I pointed out shifting and accidently brushed my hips against his. This time I heard his breath catch in his throat. Now I smiled. “Who’s tempted now?” “I’m always tempted.” He whispered in my ear. There was a moment of silence where we just looked in each other’s eyes before I whispered to him again. “Tempt me.” He leaned forward crushing his lips to mine pulling me closer by my waist as my fingers got caught in his hair. He knows how to tempt people.

**

Sage moves to a new town and tries out for the cheerleading team and everything seems to be going fine. Until she meets Aaron the hot bad boy of the school. He challenges her and tempts her into doing things she would never do. She doesn’t know if she can trust him or if she likes the way he makes her act. But when her father doesn’t approve and he tries to control her will she run to Aaron or stay with her good girl life?

This is the story of the bad boy and the cheerleader.

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK