My Angel

MY ANGEL

This story is a little bit slow-paced. It's still good, no worries so just enjoy it! Just a little warning so that you'll not complain to the author anymore. ;)

Overview:

Seth Andrew Villacorta needed a fake girlfriend whom he could propose to and be married to without strings attach so his family would stop setting him up on blind dates and so his stalker Beatrice Lim would stop bothering him.

Hannah Sandoval's only hope at saving her aunt's life was her father's boss, Seth Andrew Villacorta. When her father died saving Seth's life as his driver/bodyguard, the playboy painter billionaire had willingly offered his help through and through. She had never sought him for help but with her aunt's conditIon, she was willing to do anything.

Seth made a proposition as her way of paying back, she had to play as his girlfriend then fiancee and finally his wife within a span of one year. He left her with no other choice but to agree.

Will she be able to do the job well? Will he be able to keep his promise of being a perfect gentleman all through their one year deal. Will the deal end? Or shall it have no expiration date?

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK