QUICK SPEECH

Greetings to my favorite people!

So we have come this far. I've made my 4th compilation. I believe this will be my last book .......... for now. I don't have any more stories to read. Feel free to suggest stories that I can read and maybe I can include it on my (hopefully) next compilation.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the stories in this 4th edition. If you're a first time reader of my "work", feel free to check my books 1, 2, & 3. I've enjoyed all the books that are included in all my compilations. Some of them I reread tons of times. So trust me when I say that these books are great/awesome/amazing/wonderful/fantastic/fabulous/*insert other synonyms*.

Never forget to comment and message me if you have something to say or ask. I will surely welcome it. Especially if you have book suggestions, feel free to tell me! I AM A SUCKER FOR ROMANCE AND HUMOR SO IF YOU'LL SUGGEST SOMETHING, MIGHT AS WELL BE IN THAT GENRE. AND OH, YOU CAN USE MY BOOKS AS REFERENCES FOR THE THINGS THAT I LOVE TO READ. I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT MISS THE SIMILARILITIES.

Enjoy the books! Kudos to the writers! Continue making well-written stories! You're all the best!

That being said, toodles for now!

-Mrs.#4