Unexpectedly

UNEXPECTEDLY

Overview:

‘He went out of the room. In his boxers. Again. Like the laws and principles of the universe, which were scientifically proven, I couldn’t help but scowl. He smirked. “Well, stop drooling all over me.”

I wrinkled my nose. “Right. Good luck with your delusions.” With that, I prepared to leave.

Cam’s jaw twitched. He walked closer to me. Closer still. His green eyes held me in place. Before I knew it, he was standing inches from me. I was holding my breath. He smiled confidently. “Falling in love with me?”

I didn’t know why... but I was speechless.’

Seventeen year-old Shea Collins’s life was pretty much falling apart. She was flunking her Physics class, she has a hundred bucks to pay to a long-lost childhood friend she could barely remember, she was receiving anonymous declarations of love from a secret admirer (which were completely embarrassing), and now her spot on the school paper is in jeopardy.

What she wants: To keep her spot as the feature editor of the school paper. How she plans to do it: To survive being a phantom writer. A writer no one would know of. A mystery. Someone who would write gossips and rumors about students. Who she’s planning to target: Oh, just the biggest jerk of the century—Camden Sun.

What she’s going to get: Trouble. Lots of it.

What she didn’t expect: The unexpected (duh). Love.

P.S. You can see the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK