Chapter 2 : deVOID of feelings

(I was trying to come up with a CLEAVER title ok!? Don't AXE me about it.)

Same as before with fonts.

(Ink ErRor Dream Nootmare etc)

When: The jump.

Where: The empty AU.

START

No POV

Suddenly, a warped, glitching portal opened.

"WhElP. I'lL sEE yOU sOoN. I'm GOInG 'HoMe'." 'DamN thE bAlAnce. DAmn iT AlL.'

Then our favourite glitchy bean dropped through, entering a place that was equally as blank as the AU that was planned for his ambush.

Error's POV

I gathered my things. The dolls/puppets, the framed picture of me, the gang and Blue, another picture of Geno, Fresh and a small box. I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from a random AU, then started writing. Contrary to popular belief, I am great at calligraphy. I am looking at you!

*You can feel Error's glare from... wherever you are.

ERROR YOU BROKE THE 4TH WALL!

Sorry peeps. I'll just- *Tapes wall* ANYways-  

 I'll just- *Tapes wall* ANYways-  

(I made this in Paint 3D. I'm a lazy asshole, so I can't be bothered to get a good drawing program.)

(NO POV)

The black of the paper and the neon yellow handwriting stood out amongst the stark, blinding white of the Antivoid. Error sighed, as he would be abandoning his friends to do this.

'I hOPe tHeY foRGiVe mE...' (His thoughts are glitchy too.)

This was Error's only chance of death. His marred, mangled SOUL was at a low-ish HoPe and his body was nearer 'dusting' then ever before. Falling through the VOID would tear the rest of his existence apart, then he would be free.

He slowly and painfully slid everything into the box, leaving behind his final items. Error paused, lifting his multicoloured, - Black, red and yellow - glitching, scarred and bleeding hand up to his face in thought. Should he leave the scarf? It was a beautiful piece of work; one area for each moment he considered special. Outertale's skies, then the 4 seasons. The fabric had a neat rose-gold border surrounding each panel of the scarf. He didn't want to leave this to go into another's hands, to waste away, but on the other hand, he felt unworthy to take it.

(I drew this. [yes in Paint 3D] It took forever.)

As Error was contemplating his choice, the Voices were oddly silent

As Error was contemplating his choice, the Voices were oddly silent. The glitching skeleton soon noticed that their whole presence was gone from the Antivoid! He decided to take it, not like they could critique his work anyway.

He lifted it, seeing each and every stitch he had put into the fabric. Realising it was missing something, Error summoned his strings and slowly ripped them out. When he had enough, he started to stitch through the loops. Death could wait, for Error was preoccupied. He ran a few sloppy stitches through the border, going slightly faster than he should.

 He ran a few sloppy stitches through the border, going slightly faster than he should

(end product)

The final product was a messy zig-zag pattern on the border. It was simple, but he had to do it. He could just unpick it later and make a better re-stitch. The main fabric of the scarf was made of something stolen from a random AU, so it wasn't connected to Error. Stitching his strings through it meant that it would auto-repair, so Error wouldn't have to steal/buy more items. 

Error lifted his scarf and slowly wrapped it around his neck, the soft yet durable material gently resting around his scarred neck. The strings pulsed softly, 'recognising' the owner.

He waved his hand to pull up a screen of the MultiVerse's state. It was overflowing, definitely. Error paused.

Should he leave the Multiverse to crumble? Or should he SAVE it...

"..."

He felt the broken world cry out to him, pleading for MERCY... A small smile danced across The Destroyer's face as he scanned his AntiVoid for the last time, as he pulled his strings out to the code and tore...

~~~~~~

Ink suddenly felt millions of AUs collapsing over themselves, like a set of dominos. Panicked, he grasped for Broomy, feeling the magical earthquake that shattered through the MultiVerse. A blinding white filled his sockets as Ink cried out in pain, collapsing to the ground.

When he finally regained consciousness, half the AUs were gone.

And he knew.

It was all Error's fault.

~~~~~~

Dream knew something was up as soon as he felt the negativity in the Multiverse reduce by half. But the positivity was cut too...

"Error..." He growled.

~~~~~~

Blue skipped around with a bright - fake and forced - smile and his face, forcing out a childlike giggle.

 Something snapped that day.

Something that was holding him back.

~~~~~~

Error laughed as he felt the convenient space wind encircle him, brushing and grabbing at his clothes. The box and the note was sitting in the AntiVoid, ready for anyone to find. Unbeknownst to him, a small entity dragged his dripping marrow to spell out 'AntiVoid'.

"HaHAHahaHAHhAh... Ahh... It'S TiME!" It was so exhilarating. He felt so... free. Never in his memory had he not felt Fate's chains on his SOUL, dragging him down, deeper into the pits of depression.

A single footstep.

A life 'lost.'

Many lives saved.

-----------------~=⚫=~-----------------

END

Sorry to keep you waiting, I needed to make it good.

uhh that's it.

Blazing ❤🧡💛🖤