Honorary Chapter (Apologies.)

Well,

It's been a while.

SIAWM has almost hit 3k reads.

Very cool.

Anygays, I'm here, queer, and I've had not one, not two, not even three, but NINE different names irl since my last update.

So, I'm writing an Honorary chapter, to mark the essential end of SIAWM. I've got new interests, and while I still enjoy things like FGOD and the Undertale AU Community, I'm just not actively seeking content from it.

Hence, this chapter. To remember the past, and let go of it, to move on to new futures.

This chapter includes: Ideas for the future stories in this universe, some lore and extra bits, special mentions, an About The Author page, snippets of writing, and some trivia stuff. And of course, other things.

Have fun.

~~~

Future Works and Timeline.

~~~ 

To get the concept of the future works, first we have the timeline.

Certain things may not match up due to this being a remastered version of this universe.

Main FGOD Timeline

Error, as Geno, is ripped from his AU and placed into the Antivoid by Fate.

Error is corrupted, and loses many of his memories, and his sanity through his attempts to get them back.

Error meets Nightmare. It's a rather neutral meeting, just two people acknowledging each others existences, and an uneasy truce forming over a mutual hatred for Ink.

Error kidnaps Blue, and regains most of his sanity in this time. Because of it, and Blue's Papyrus code, he regains some memory.

Something something, time passes, ambush. Shit hurts.

He jumps into the Void and continued timeline in Error and Orrek.

Orrek's Universe

Orrek, as Flaw, is ripped from his AU and placed into the Oppovoid by The Fates.

Orrek is corrupted, and loses many of his memories, and his sanity through his attempts to get them back.

Orrek meets Ephial. It's a good meeting, the two hitting it off from a mutual hurt in the world, and due to Ephial's relatively young age at the time, it paired well with Orrek's natural innocence. They form an alliance, and mutually decide to watch the other's back.

Orrek kidnaps Sapphire, but like...politely. The two become friends, and Sapphire leaves knowing the truth of Orrek but before he could regain any memories.

Something something, time passes, ambush. Shit hurts.

He lies down and decides to just never leave the Oppovoid again. just...try and turn into dust via the natural progression of time.

Continued timeline in Error and Orrek.

Handplates in Orrek's Universe

S1 and P2 are created.

time passes and pain.

S1 and P2 escape, and fall into a tear in universes in the mean time. They end up in a glitchy Deltarune copy which is missing a Kris, which they end up forming an equivalent of.

S1 controls Syrus's body, and most of their physical actions. P2 controls Syrus's SOUL, and most of their in-battle actions.

The two end up in the Dark World, after much fumbling to figure out how the body works, and the normal events of Deltarune Chapter One play out, as a perfect pacifist route. The end of Chapter One doesn't happen, and when the two fall asleep, they dream of Error and Orrek.