Chapter 1

Where: OM (Original Multiverse)

When: The Ambush of Error

Who: (POV) Error

Characters/Fonts

 є𝓡ʳor

໓ēŞtiຖฯ

𝐼𝓃𝓀

𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪

Everyone else (+ voices)

(Me inserting something [me inserting something inside the original that corresponds to the words in the brackets])

"Speech."

'Thoughts.'

{Voice's thoughts/voice mumbling}

Here are the heights (Cus why the shizzle not)

Error is 9 feet tall. Wow. (For all of ya fellow UK peeps, it's 2 metres 70 centimetres)

Ink is 5'6" (He's taller than me. By a lot TwT)

Dream is 5'8"

Blue is 5'5" (SMOL BEAN!)

Nugget/Noot/Nightmare is 6'9 (Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  )

that's pretty much the important peeps for now... :p

START

I was knitting a new scarf for myself when I felt a sting in my SOUL. And, there was the voices! Great.

DO YOUR JOB!

THE MULTIVERSE IS GONNA FALL IF YOU DON'T GO DESTROY!

MURDERER!

JUST GO! {so they stop bullying you...} (That's the kind-sassy voice. They/it tries to help Error slightly. They're/it's the only one [except Destiny] who isn't that mean. They're/it's also a friendship Tsundere. [It's not like we're friends or anything!])

plēคŞē... ໓໐ຖ't ງ໐... ฯ໐น คrē ງ໐iຖງ t໐ ງēt hนrt...(Please... don't go... you are going to get hurt...)

What? The last voice was kind?

"𝓈𝓸𝕣𝓇𝓎 к𝒾ήĐ v๏Ⓘ匚€, เт'ᔕ 𝕄ⓨ נO𝕓. 𝐈 卄aV𝓔 ᵗ𝕆 𝓖๏." (Sorry kind voice, it's my job. I have to go.) I sighed, wishing that I could stay. The scarf was finished though, so I guess it 'wasn't too bad'. I got up, ignoring the cracks and creaks coming off of my bones as they drip with blood and dust with a practiced ease that could be considered scary.

I checked the code. What?

Fá͟llofY͜a̴͞҉c̴̕w͝in̷Tale?

I was confused by how glitchy the title was, but I put on my glasses and managed to read it.

"ғα𝐥ℓ๏ⓕץAc𝓌เŇт𝔞ⓁẸ?" (FallofYacWinTale?) I thought out loud. (If you understand, claps to you. If you want to know, I'll just put it in my spoiler book which I just made) My voice echoed around my 'home', devoid of everything but blue strings and SOULs.

I sighed, thinking Ink had just made another sad or strange, rushed AU. I took off my red rimmed, circular glasses and pocketed them so no one would know that the eVIL, iNSAnE dEStRoYER oF wORLdS wEarS gLAsSeS!? Opening a portal, I instantly knew something was wrong. It lacked the signs of life that was in every new AU. The sky was a sapphire blue, but no sun or clouds were there. No buildings or people. Only a few trees scattered around. Most would think that this was an unfinished AU, but I wasn't fooled. I had felt the thousands of SOULs standing behind a large wall of stones and boulders, like pressure on my SOUL. There were a few painted and rushed trees 'growing' out of the cracks.