Ring Of Honor - War Of Words

Another week and another appearance for ROH. Y/N really did feel great in the current life situation he was in. That was no surprise actually and every single day, it got even better. Tonight was a different kind of night for him though, because he would be going on a war of words with the one and only Marty Scurll. Y/N looked at some of Marty's promos to get a feel for what would happen in a little while and he had to admit that Marty was a very clever, talented man. Only time could tell what would happen between them. Both men were young, talented and successful in their own ways and tonight would prove who was smarter. Of course Y/N also got to know Mark, Vicky and Tracy a lot better which was a welcome change to the usual events going on. They were a team now, so learning from each other was essential to the chemistry between all four.

Soon enough though, it was time to face the One True Villain. Marty stood in front of the door that was about to lead him to Y/N. He wanted nothing more than to prove why not joining him was a big mistake. Flip, Brody and PCO left this situation alone for the time being as Marty opened the door and walked in, taking a good look at everything. The room was lit by two lamps, one on each side of the table that was in the middle of the room. Two chairs were set up across from each other, but there was no sign of Y/N yet. As Marty stepped in, he asked himself what kind of game this was supposed to be. He came here for serious business and not for a show like this.

Marty:" Where are you, Y/N? This is no way to treat your guests!"

The answer came in form of a slow clap as heavy footsteps echoed around the room with the man in question soon revealed by the light.

Y/N:" Excuse me, but I don't think you qualify to make rules in my domain, Marty."

Marty:" And what are you going to do about it?"

Y/N:" You came here for a talk and that's exactly what we will do. So take a seat."

Marty was aware of the calculated choice of words from Y/N. This wasn't done for fun, this was about psychological warfare. He watched Y/N with every move before sitting down at the table.

 He watched Y/N with every move before sitting down at the table

Marty:" I have quite a few questions for you, Y/N."

Y/N:" And I have answers, Marty. But I can already tell you that not all of them will be to your liking."

Marty:" Then let me start simple: who are you as a member of ROH?"

Y/N:" I'm a wrestler, a sports entertainer who puts his life on the line every week, just like you."

Marty:" And what do you think makes you special?"

Y/N:" I have yet to figure that out myself. When I joined ROH, all I wanted to do is wrestle and show the world that not everything is impossible."

Marty:" Impossible is such a strong word though. I prefer to say thing are hard to achieve. Now, after the last two weeks, you had a few interactions with Villain Enterprises."