Velvet Sky - With Me Now

After another week has gone by without much trouble or anything big in the pipeline, Y/N decided it was time to get a sweat on and keep his skills going, so the young man went over to his favorite gym. He knew how hard it could be to stay on top of the game, but he was also determined to put in the work and keep everything going as well as he could. Maybe someone would give him another chance sooner rather than later. Maybe even a wrestling company that was based in Orlando. Who honestly knew what might happen? The girls at home were still supportive of their man, hoping that he could strike up a deal one way or another. After all, he had a lot of unused potential and improved bit by bit as well.

Y/N:" I mean Matt, Vincent and others have moved on from ROH's hiatus so far, so I should get an opportunity as well."

Mumbling to himself, he went over to the punching bags to start things off. There still was some uncertainty present in how Y/N moved, due to the car crash. He didn't forget and apparently fans of his also wondered where this would've gone, if the feud with Matt would've continued. We may never know unless they meet again somewhere else. His fists collided with the bag over and over again in various ways, speeds, angles and more. Truth be told, Y/N's striking game was considered dangerous already, eventhough he hasn't shown it off very much. The few matches on his count this far seemed impressive to some though. So it was only a matter of time until the first few important people might take a look at the young star.
---------------------------------------------------------

Around lunch time, most of the other people in the gym were already out to eat something. The machines got cleaned as well and any stray weights were brought back to where they belonged. Y/N himself wasn't really feeling like going for a meal yet though. He was in one of the practice rings, just hitting the ropes repeatedly, one of the basics of moving in wrestling. Eventhough he never had much of a coach or something, Y/N remembered the things that brought him to his beginnings. He was so focussed on it until someone got on the apron, not being shy at all about showing off.

Y/N recognized the woman as Velvet Sky, part of the Beautiful People in TNA or these days Impact Wrestling

Y/N recognized the woman as Velvet Sky, part of the Beautiful People in TNA or these days Impact Wrestling. She just got out of a relationship with Bully Ray a short while ago, but why exactly was she here just now?

Y/N:" Can I help you?"

Velvet:" No, but I think I can help you."

Y/N:" And you mean...?"

Velvet:" Someone in Impact Wrestling owes me a favor. I know about your situation thanks to your social media. So I could get you into negotiations with the higher ups."

Y/N smiled softly as he processed this offer. Velvet Sky, who was a major part of Impact on several occasions, could get him an interview with the management which might turn into him signing a contract with the company. It sounded too good to be true as Velvet giggled and jumped side to side on her feet, making her skirt fling up and giving Y/N a bit of a peek.