Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise

Three days had passed by and things started to finally calm down again for Y/N who was working really hard to keep his reputation up. After the interview with Quinn went online, with some edits like her bathroom break, he was asked by a few others to do an interview with them as well. Sam Roberts, Chris Van Vliet, Alicia Atout, just to name a few. He stayed humble and honest with them and about everything they asked him and so, more people started to discover him and what he was about. Right now, he joined The Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas on their Happy Hour broadcast as Y/N just cracked a nice joke.

 Right now, he joined The Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas on their Happy Hour broadcast as Y/N just cracked a nice joke

Bruiser:" Hahaha okay, Y/N. That was a good one."

Brian:" I swear you're comedy gold at times."

Y/N:" I try, guys. I can't be all grumpy and serious all the time. Otherwise I'd age 20 years immediatly."

Brian:" You're in your mid twenties, right? And only have a few months of in-ring experience? How?"

Y/N:" My interest was awakened through lots of friends I've made after losing my previous job. Tegan, Rhea and Dakota helped me to get in shape and to find nuances for my own style. And well, here we are."

Bruiser:" And now you're involved with Matt Taven. Gosh, this promises to be great."

Brian:" Did you meet him before this week's show?"

Y/N:" Nope, never met him before. I heard some things from TK and a few others, but I never talked to Matt before."

Brian:" He's not as bad as you think, so maybe just chat him up at one point."

Bruiser:" Yeah, get him up for a nice convo and just get to know him. Speaking of-"

Suddenly another person joined the broadcast as their screen soon revealed a Ring Of Honor original in Delirious.

Bruiser:" Delirious, is that you?"

Delirious:" Aha!"

Bruiser:" It's nice of you to join us, but what are you doing here?"

Delirious:" Mmmbag I jav e verllly important kweston...fo Y/N!"

(If you ever heard Delirious talk, you know what I mean. Watch this, if not: