Renee Young - Learn To Love

It was friday evening and it looked like everyone would be busy in some way all the time. Rhea was in her room, headphones in and listening to music. Dakota took some blank sheets of paper, a few pencils and an eraser to start drawing, something that was totally new to the rest. Meanwhile Tegan was in the shower after a long workout. This was the easiest way for her to relax. Now what was the man of the house doing? Y/N was packing his gym bag, so it seemed like he was about to work out in the evening, something he rarely ever did. He usually worked out in the morning with the girls to get everyone pumped up for the rest of the day, but this friday was different. So he put his routine into the night for once, but he didn't leave without checking in with everyone. First he knocked on the bathroom door to get Tegan's attention.  When he did, Y/N said he would be out for training. Tegan quickly got to the door and kissed him goodbye for the moment, smiling at the man before slowly returning to the shower. Y/N chuckled and then went to the living room where Dakota was deeply focussed on her drawing. She put a lot of precision into every line, but stopped when she knew someone was behind her.

Y/N:" It's a great feeling to know you're putting so much effort into your hobby."

Dakota:" Thanks. I hope you like it when it's finished. Where are you going by the way?"

Y/N:" To the gym. We didn't get our daily workout in this morning, so I'm gonna do it now."

Dakota:" Oh cool. I can't put my body through that so late. Make sure you don't hurt yourself, okay?"

Y/N:" There has been no harm done yet. I'll be back in one piece."

The two kissed as well and smiled before waving at each other and now it was time to go to Rhea. She had her door open a bit, so nobody really had to knock. Y/N took that invitation and walked in, slightly startling the girl. She took off her headphones and sat up when she saw him.

Rhea:" Hey Y/N, anything important going on?"

Y/N:" Nah, I just wanted everyone to know I'll be at the gym for some time."

Rhea:" That late? Isn't it a bit too dark outside?"

Y/N:" Maybe, but I don't wanna slack off."

Rhea:" All I can say is: take care of yourself. We don't want to repeat last week."

Y/N:" True that. I'll be as careful as possible."

And the third kiss followed. This was a normal thing by now before someone left the house. All four of them got used to it pretty easily. The girls even decided to kiss one another goodbye then too which made Y/N's brain freeze the first time he witnessed it. Then again, it was part of this household and not doing it was disrespectful. After breaking away, Rhea booped his nose and let him off. She was ready for saturday and the next friday which was the date when she would go out with Y/N. The dark blonde girl was looking forward to it already and, to help her get the right mindset going, she listened to the bands of Y/N's faaar related uncle.

Y/N was then getting out of the house and went to his car. It was great to have all three girls backing him up and trusting him. He did the same every single day until they day he would die. But that wasn't gonna be his mindset for now. There was a lot of exercising to do, so after putting his bag on the passenger seat, Y/N quickly started the car, got out of his parking spot and quickly drove to the city which was still bright as all hell.
---------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the nearest, good looking gym, Y/N stopped the car and took in the sight. The LED board displayed the usual corny message, saying that they would transform anyone's life, but he shook that off as a bad joke and went in with his bag. Upon entering, he was struck with the smell of lemon. It was very strong, flarring up his nostrils, but Y/N wasn't gonna let that disturb him. He just walked right into the gym hall itself and looked for the changing rooms. Every machine seemed to be well kept, the other training utensils were in good condition too and there were more people around than actually expected. One group of seven people was talking about what to do next, two girls who seemed to be friends were doing jumping jacks close to each other and the coaches of daily classes just got in a bit more work as well. This was definitly the right place to be.