Acceptance..

All were seeing laksh with shocked face.. as they thought that laksh's marriage happened with swara.. it's like they got their life..

Laksh who was shocked seeing all situation was equally shocked seeing swara in bridal attire.. he didn't know what to say but gaining his senses finally he runs to groom and hug him cryingly..

" I am sorry bhai I destroyed your life bcz of my mistake.. I am really sorry.." he was crying badly..

All were shocked listening him .. somewhere Maheshwari family got to know what he meant but still they wanted to confirm.. sujata and Ram comes to him and slowly lifts his sehra getting huge shock that sanskar was standing their silently..

Now this was the major shock for all.. first swara at the place of Ragini and now sanskar at the place of laksh. 

Gadodiya family were looking happy somewhere while Maheshwari family were having tensed face..

Durga Prasad comes to laksh and slapped him hard gaining attention of all.." What Sanskar is doing here? Where were you?"

Laksh who was already crying replied with shaky voice.." Dad I went for a meeting.. our clients from Singapore who were going to come after 2 days came today bcz their family members wanted to see our heritage places.. they informed me at the time of baarat.. they wanted to finish meeting today only as they had their flight at night for Delhi.. you all were busy that's why I didn't think to inform you but instead of that I went to handle meeting by replacing sanskar bhai at the place of mine.." he completed his talk making all gasp..

Sujata stumbled hearing this while ram support her .. he was having tears but more than that he was having dejected feeling seeing his son getting married.. it's not that they have any problems with swara but they were worried for sanskar and swara both.. they know sanskar's past n it was difficult for them to accept all this..

Durga Prasad fell down hearing his son's talk.. he was having mixed feelings by this situation.. one side he was relieved seeing laksh is not married to swara as he loves Ragini at the first place on the other side worried for his second son sanskar who is his pride.. he was already guilty for his past behaviour with sanskar n now this.. he doesn't know what to do..

Gadodiya family who were happy that laksh didn't marry swara started to make him marry with Ragini as per decided..

Maheshwari family who were in tension from all this situation were highly pissed off hearing their nagging bit they were helpless infront of their son's happiness..

Annapurna who was silent till now comes to laksh and asked his opinion about marriage again who said yes for marriage as he never backed out from marriage but situation were not in favour..

" I understand your situation laksh that you got call but you should have informed atleast one of us.. so we could have waited till you came here.. what's the point of making sanskar ready in the place of yours.. you indirectly destroyed two lives.." Adarsh said making him understand..

Laksh who was already guilty for his behaviour apologize again.." I know bhai I should have told you but you all were busy n mostly I was working on that project so I thought I could finished it before marriage starts.. that's why I made sanskar bhai ready n instructed him to be silent and listen to others but don't remove sehra so that no one can identify him.. I know our all the guests were here that's why I took that risk . I thought I will come before marriage starts but meeting ran long and I couldn't come early.. but trust me I messaged you all so you all can do something.." laksh said apologizing..

Hearing him all men quickly open their phones and got to know about meeting and his message.. they were surprised that why they didn't checked their phones at first.. it's true that all were busy with guests but now it's their fault also.. laksh was at fault but he tried his every possible way to make them aware of that situation..